• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Found this holiday stamp there, guess no one at that store played disc golf. I paid $7 for it.
photobucket-53557-1359852912242.jpg

i checked about 6 of them around me and they didnt have anything that wasnt better than a 5/10 circle stamp DX garbage with loads of ink

You have to hit them at the right minute. The guys with big pockets like myself and other collectors buy the crap up even if there are 30 discs we see in there, we see it as 30 chances to sell those PIAS finds on ebay or here to get the money to get the top dollar discs that we want and even rarer we will come across a rare find of a disc that we want like a FR buzzz

i checked about 6 of them around me and they didnt have anything that wasnt better than a 5/10 circle stamp DX garbage with loads of ink

Yeah the PIAS' in the burbs have nothing. Best I've found is a beat SS Warlock and a SM aviar PnA.

Saw a $10 9/10 sparkle opto pure there today. No ink. Also a bunch of nice z buzzzs and some preds. Who is getting rid of this stuff???

Not able to do pics right now but I thought I'd chime in with my epic score.

I hit the mother load one morning right when they opened...apparently a local ex-pro brought in a bunch of stuff the night before right before close...I just got really lucky...

All were around 8-10$ - condition was about 8/10 for all

4 Pro Line Candy Firebirds (yes...4!)
10x KC Pro Eagle
Usdgc champion roadrunner
Usdgc special blend roc
SE leopard

The candy pro firebirds have always been one of my all-time favorite discs ...it was a good day. :D

Not able to do pics right now but I thought I'd chime in with my epic score.

I hit the mother load one morning right when they opened...apparently a local ex-pro brought in a bunch of stuff the night before right before close...I just got really lucky...

All were around 8-10$ - condition was about 8/10 for all

4 Pro Line Candy Firebirds (yes...4!)
10x KC Pro Eagle
Usdgc champion roadrunner
Usdgc special blend roc
SE leopard

The candy pro firebirds have always been one of my all-time favorite discs ...it was a good day. :D

here its people who jump in lakes and such and get tin trouble for selling at the courses.

Craig639 recently found a 8/10 first run red z buzzz with no ink for 8.99

How I should not have a page on my facebook dedicated to discs that I have found at PIAS, now he has them all mapped out in the metro area too :p