• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

My past 6 months of PIAS I have found

11x KC Cheetah 9/10 red with rainbow stamp, no ink
CFR Wraith 8/10
11x CAL Champ teebird 8/10 no ink
Glow 4 chain pulse magnet
orange soft 4 chain magnet
lizard lawyer 4 chain magnet, returned to owner who is a friend
yellow 4 chain magnet
First run boss, 7/10
5 pre avery destroyers, all *d
Batstamp Z Avenger
Bullet stamp xd, 5/10 but nice thrower

not to mention alot of good stock throwers. I have 10 PIAS stores within a hour, all these were found at 3 of them.

The guys at my Pias have my number on file and call me whenever they get discs in... They haven't had much lately. A couple weeks ago i found 2 11x teebirds, a *d and a couple old orcs.

I only have 3 "near" me and even them its a bit of a chore to get to them. Ive checked a few tines but they don't have much of a used section. I usually just from regular stuff and beat to crap discs. Best Ive come up with so far is a pretty nice Rancho Roc and a really nice tie dyed Z buzzz that actually happened to me a misprint disc. Didn't know when I bought it, its stamped underneath. Couldn't tell you whats misprinted on it though looks fine to me and its in basically perfect shape. Neither is rare by any stretch but 2 really nice throwers and a decent price.

those are the highlights I suppose, I've also got a few cheap "range" discs from them too.

Been dry in my area as well but since winter just ended and discs were found from snow, guessing we will see some turning up real soon. Probably because I hit them so hard for a while!

Our used bin has like 4 discs in it right now.. haha it'll be full within a month due to our course switching from winter to summer layout. More foot traffic.. more people losing discs.. more people being lame and not returning found discs jus to get a quick $$$.

Well it aint PIAS but I grabbed a Red S/DS and beadless Star Gator in the DN used bin. not even in the employee stashes.

sometimes you just gotta check the bin at the right times, even when you work there.

Wow...were they direct out of a wood-chipper? $3 for a VIP disc...I wish.

I was confused also, I though it said $12.99... Nope $2.99!

They were used but nothing major. I traded 2-3 disc and pretty much Got them for free:)

Every other time it was Dx plastic for 10 bucks:(

I need to go to these PIAS stores! I've had a few good finds but the PIAS I go to charge 9.99 for used discs. 2.99? I could only wish.

Scored a bar stamp buzz and a pro line leopard from a guy that I caught before he walked in the store last weekend.... 10 bucks a piece. Leo still has price tag goo.

I am going to give them a try. I just bought tix to an OHL major junior hockey game and got a 25% off one item coupon to PIAS. My fear in this area is that the place will be pretty picked over.

Latest posts