• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Picked up these circle stamped Shark and Cheetah for $10 combined today, the Cheetah has CAL tooling, anyone know how much they'd go for?

There's not much of a market for Cheetahs, except for mint circle stamps maybe. I believe all Cheetahs have CAL tooling. You paid about what they are worth.

Thanks for the price quote, I picked up the shark because I figured some Shark thrower at my local course might want it, and I saw the cheetah and didn't know anything about them but the circle stamp and CAL tooling made me think it was worth something.

$11.99

Rainbow Stamped Buzzz GT, Sparkle ESP 8/10, no ink. No tooling? Haven't really inspected any other GTs, is that normal?

If that disc is brand new, an x mold and 175g its gonna go for 40+ just with the sweet pearl and rare stamp combo

i would think 25-40 depending on weight. i'd be surprised to see more than 40, the tye dye hurts it a little bit. still a great find!

Champion Beast 2003 PDGA World Champion Barry Schultz 1x. Found today for $9.99
Disc is a solid 9/10 except for some ink, which is inside the rim. I love the way these fly.

PIAS Boulder!

I scored my first "witnessed" ace disc, a pro wraith, for $8! I will be putting some swamp discs up there soon for y'all to scope out.

Cheers!

I scored my first "witnessed" ace disc, a pro wraith, for $8! I will be putting some swamp discs up there soon for y'all to scope out.

Cheers!

:popcorn: good swamp discs or smelly ones?

Had my best score ever today at PIA. 175g Pre Avery *DS, white w/ green stamp, 8/10 condition. As I was walking up to the register to buy that I spotted an Innova Competition bag sitting in the corner. The red and black one. Way good condition, but it smells like cigarette smoke hardcore. Nothing a washer and some febreze can't fix. Here's the kicker.. it had the older version Phenix Quads with it. Even bigger kicker.. $20 for it all. My friends birthday is coming up next weekend and he's been shoving 14 discs in to an Innova Standard bag for the past few months, and the putter pocket on it has a huge rip at the bottom. So happy birthday to him. Haha.