• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Not mine, but my buddies. $12 total

234thf.jpg

11x Champ Firebird
Candy Pro Leopard

Nope the ones around here are all bare.....I see price check after price check posts on the FG groups......I'm wondering if kids are buying everything up that looks old then trying to see what the can get for it on FB having no idea what it is that they're buying....who knows though....

I found an S/DS Destroyer a while back, but I typically never see anything really rare.

attachment.php

Four Wizards...three new, one used (but easy 9/10) and a 1.13 Millenium Polaris LS, all for $32.

Pulled a pre #s Star Teebird and Star Orc about a month ago for $10 total.

Attachments

• DSC006671.jpg
    DSC006671.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 358
Posted this earlier in a "what's this worth?" thread to find out it was a San Marino big bead Aviar I bought for 4 bucks. It was about a 7/10 with no ink and sold it for a good 20 bucks. Sweet find!

Scored this 08 worlds drone this past week. I personally love these things and have a brand new mint that I never want to unseal from the original bag, now I have 1 more backup! The main thing that makes these better than any other drone I have thrown is they do not break in. I am friends with many guys who have thrown the same one since 2008, their drones are beat to crap, often taco'ed out and still fly pretty much the same.

1.3 by timj5304, on Flickr

This year I have been to my PIAS probably 15 times on my way home from work and havent bought a disc a single time :( all junk.

Didn't find it at PIAS but at one of those smoke shops. Got a neon green Proton Ion in great shape although it looks like someone tried to wipe out the stamp with limited success.

Didn't have a price on it so the guy gave it to me for 4 dollars.

Found a 4x Jk pro valk today for 7.99 , thought it was 7/10, noticed a crack after purchasing, tried to use a lighter to fix crack, failed miserably. Now i have a 4x jk pro **** wall hanger. That was my day how about yours?

My buddy who works for pias bought a jk valk that came through as trade in, split it in 2 his first day out on the course with it. Sawed it completely in half.

Latest posts