• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Here its 10 +1 free ($12 value off your purchase. So you get a $15 disc and it costs you $3)

The ones around here do the buy 10 get one free things too. I just hardly ever find anything worth buying....

OK, neither disc is particularly rare, but the Rhyno is a neat "natural beauty" with at least three colors!

Attachments

• 20130430_175132.jpg
    20130430_175132.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 199
Alright I went in and traded some discs (which I'm not doing again because I got like no credit for them) and got 3 barstamp discs (Archangel, Teebird, and Gazelle), and a gummy champion factory second from Innova. All the discs have inked name and #'s (Except the Archangel) which I plan on removing. Also quick question anyone know the mold for the gummy champion (see 2nd pic)? Just curious because PIAS had the price sticker on the center of the disc so the weight and text to signify the mold were screwed up. They had a few more barstamp discs, but not as in nice shape as these 3. A barstamp spider I saw had a hole in the center and tape over it hahah.

Attachments

• D3100 Gallery 1 216.jpg
    D3100 Gallery 1 216.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 219
  • D3100 Gallery 1 217.jpg
    D3100 Gallery 1 217.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 125
I guess I should feel lucky, all the stores in my area have stuff like this left behind day after day. Glad to see someone likes these discs!

New find yesterday was 4x jk pro valk barstamp in ce plastic! I left behind, a old champ spider, a circle stamp dx eagle, a dx barstamp leopard and a protostar dx banshee.

Found a first run Rampage at my local store for 8 bucks. It was a little banged up, but couldn't tell if it was mostly dirt. Didn't pull the trigger though, still thinking of going back hmmmm..

Still slim pickins here but one started carrying prodigy.....I guess that could be considered rare for PIAS at least. At least it would be as the ones here only carry innova and maybe a little DC. So I grabbed a new M3 lol

Found myself a 1st run CE eagle last week. Someone must have put in through some gravel or something because the rim is a little rough. Other than that, pretty dang good shape.

Still slim pickins here but one started carrying prodigy.....I guess that could be considered rare for PIAS at least. At least it would be as the ones here only carry innova and maybe a little DC. So I grabbed a new M3 lol

The one about an hour away from me also started carrying prodigy. Only D1s and D4s available so I bought one of each.

I saw an 11x champ Firebird, super pearly and flat in the there the other day. It was wayyy light weight though, like 164g.. so I didn't grab it. Haha.