• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Stego: 3, 0, +1, 4

I will be getting one and making a review video. Luckily I live by a short course that has sharp doglegs and hardpack ground. I plan to be thr first person to ace with a Stego.

Stay tuned, folks!

BTW: when is the release date for these?

LOL! Jesus, B.C.! What will you compare it to???

"Okay, I've got the new Reptilian Stego, and an old Dot Matrix printer. Let's see how they fly!"

I have thrown one - the shortest, most overstable disc I have ever handled and thrown. it make a zone look like an aviar.

Any odds you would tweak this at all to make it more your own? Just curious, if Gateway scrapped the idea, I'm thinking they weren't confident in the disc? .... idk, i do see how it wouldn't be a huge mold to promote, but its very unique, and looks like you can just crank it and know itll spike and sit. I really wanna try this out. So i hope you guys can get some Fossil action ;)

Seems like a Harp/Berg combo With the glide of a brick. I like the idea

It didn't suite what gateway was going for, not necessarily that they weren't confident in it. The disc is a neat disc, and other than some signature artwork and plastics I don't imagine you will see any changes.

Heh, I remember getting a couple of these from Dave. My feedback to him was "this disc is hilarious...useless... but hilarious". You guys have no idea how overstable and glideless it is until you throw it. I thought the old flat top Spirits were stupid overstable but this is a whole nother level.

this look like it might be so OS that if I were to throw it, it might boomerang around and hit my in the head.

I have thrown one - the shortest, most overstable disc I have ever handled and thrown. it make a zone look like an aviar.

Be still, my heart.

As a joke I was thinking of a ten pound weight plate

Not a bad idea.

My friends already make fun of me for my eccentric disc choices...and then they always wind up buying the discs I throw, trying and giving them to me. So this is just perfect.

Heh, I remember getting a couple of these from Dave. My feedback to him was "this disc is hilarious...useless... but hilarious". You guys have no idea how overstable and glideless it is until you throw it. I thought the old flat top Spirits were stupid overstable but this is a whole nother level.

It is alot like throwing a disc upside down with added control. Notroman isn't joking.

It will fill a very niche roll for some (maybe those who throw grenades...)

Any odds you would tweak this at all to make it more your own? Just curious, if Gateway scrapped the idea, I'm thinking they weren't confident in the disc? .... idk, i do see how it wouldn't be a huge mold to promote, but its very unique, and looks like you can just crank it and know itll spike and sit. I really wanna try this out. So i hope you guys can get some Fossil action ;)

Seems like a Harp/Berg combo With the glide of a brick. I like the idea

I think the reason DaveMac scrapped it was bc he saw how effective the RDG top was in creating a killer new set of discs.

He wanted to design a similar type of disc for their Chief speed molds.
The "Thumb Track Proto"/Stego clearly isn't like the Scale in terms of stability to he adjusted for the Devilhawk/Warspear top.

This is a disc that I think the market wants... it just wasn't what DaveMac wanted for their disc.

If I wanted to get some of these in Blanks (no stamp) Could I snag some whites,grays,or blacks if available? Or are we needing to wait on this? thnaks

What does something that slow, glideless, and OS do when thrown OH? It has to be hilarious...vid please?