• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Register for Let's Throw Together For Arthritis Foundation

Overpar

Par Member
The Scarboro Hills Disc Golf Club will be hosting a charity doubles tournament on March 26, 2011 to benefit the Arthritis Foundation. Bring your own partner, best shot style. Both players throw from each lie (starting with the tee shot), then the team chooses which of the resulting lies to continue play from, until the hole is completed. Aside from the standard golf payouts for the lowest scores, we're also going to have payouts for the Top 3 teams that raise the most money for the Arthritis Foundation. Strongly encourage every team to match their registration fees. We're going to do what we can to ensure that the teams*that*raise*the most $$ will have nicer prizes than the lowest score.

Register for Let's Throw Together For Arthritis Foundation
DIVISIONS:

GOLD = $40 per team (Experienced Players)

SILVER= $40 per team (Less Experienced Players/Beginners)

FAMILY = $40 per team (Spouses, Parent/Child, Siblings over 16, Aunt/Uncle and Neice/Nephew tandems)

JUNIORS = $30 per team (under 16 teams)
Pricing below includes a $2 registration fee. Please include each player's name in field provided. Also include a team name if you would like one. During checkout please include either your email or PDGA # if you would like to be linked up on the Disc Golf Scene.
On-line registration will close at 8pm Thursday, March 24.
Teams are also encouraged to donate additional funds to this great cause. Top donators will be recognized on this website as well as awarded additional prizes.

Register at http://www.scarborohills.com/Registration.html

*All teams will receive a player's pack. Each player will receive a tourney T-shirt courtesy of Weikel Sportswear and a tourney stamped disc.
We are selling CFR Champion Glow Gazelles with the tournament stamp to help raise funds for the tournament and the Arthritis Foundation. For $25 you'll get a disc and your name on a tee sign for the tournament. Contact Us*if you would like to purchase one.
All divisions will be paid out in plastic. Disc Outfitters*will be on site helping out with payments. What does that mean for you? Prize packs are discs of choice. You'll also be able to purchase any disc golf related item from their traveling pro shop.
The focus is on fun and raising arthritis awareness. Pick your partner, bring a contagious smile, and come up to Scarboro Hills to shred the course and have a blast. We look forward to you joining us for this worthy cause.*

Thanks for keeping this thread updated Overpar. We're 1/3 full, keep the registrations coming.

We're gonna be doing in round CTP's and Ring of Fire contests. Oh and...

FREE BAGELS FOR BREAKFAST!!:thmbup::D

Jrawk,

Have you registered yet? There's only 5 spots left. Make sure you get in, they are going fast. I've had quite a few people tell me they were playing but haven't registered yet either.

So far we've raised about $700 for the Arthritis Foundation. Thanks everyone that has donated. :clap:Can't wait to see how much more we can add to that day of.

You just barely made it:eek:

Let's Throw Together is officially SOLD OUT!!! Thank you everyone for preregistering. I'll be starting a wait list in case we have some no shows. email me... natural @ scarborohills dot com or send me a PM. Can't wait to see everyone Saturday!

Call Vegan Ray for rules on men playing in womens division. He is well versed.

As for the children thing, i can wear an Iron Man shirt, bring my Iron Man water bottle, throw my Iron man dyed Orc, and use my Iron man clipboard. And if you wear your elmo shirt .... we might pass.

Latest posts