• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Reptilian Disc Golf Serpent: Stable P&A

Follow up on this thread with your thoughts. We've gotten a lot of love for the Scale but the Serp is a dangerous weapon in the bag as well :hfive:

Sure thing. Maybe I'll try to get some video of the power throwers at out weekly league tossing this and the scale.

If its truly a glideless beat wizard it might make the bag. I can think of a lot of shots where I throw my beat wizard but worry about gliding too far.

Yeah, i ordered one yesterday and within a couple hours I had a notice that it was shipped.
I am already knowing I'm going to love it as I did the scale, would be great to have the same type of disc feel and flight (HSS and slow with less fade....wow, I've been dreaming of that kind of disc)

So I am moving a few things around in my bag and I am pretty certain the Serpent will be in there for good.

Either way I'll be back here to give a quality honest review. ;) peace

Hey, jcassidy1990, this is slightly off topic, but did you decide what sort of mold you're doing next? Mid? Fairway? Inquiring minds would like to know. ;)

Lid mid or kid..... So could the kid be a mix between lid and mid.... None less I can't wait to see what it is

As I sit here waiting for the Roc-X/ 4-Time Glow Roc/ Wasp replacement I can't help but think, if you made a disc in the vein of the Aero, in Fossil, you'd have the best of the lid world and a PnA... My Aero in that old stiff gritty white DX that feels like 11x KC Pro is a God-tier disc config. Have yet to find a disc that flies like this Aero. Good PA4s are close, but the Aero is getting worn, so it turns a little more at "power."

Damn, that's service. Ordered Wednesday afternoon and tracking says its out for delivery. Just in time for our weekly league tomorrow too.

Damn, that's service. Ordered Wednesday afternoon and tracking says its out for delivery. Just in time for our weekly league tomorrow too.

When I ordered my scales, I got email confirmation it was being shipped out in literally 15 minutes. Fantastic customer service.

As for the next disc I'm hoping for a slightly more stable Roc-type mid in Fossil plastic. Flat top would be fantastic, beaded/beadless not that big of a concern. I'd cycle the crap out of it.

When I ordered my scales, I got email confirmation it was being shipped out in literally 15 minutes. Fantastic customer service.

As for the next disc I'm hoping for a slightly more stable Roc-type mid in Fossil plastic. Flat top would be fantastic, beaded/beadless not that big of a concern. I'd cycle the crap out of it.

:clap: My cousin, Josh, handles our shipping. He works from home so he is able to hop right on orders and get them on their way. It has been a godsend for me as I work two "day jobs" while running RDG.

BRO: I think you will be pleased with the mid shape that I have planned.

Latest posts