• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno X

Ontario Pro is still my main putter. The only reason I'd like a Rhyno3 is so I wouldn't have to look as hard for flat ones.

...The only reason I'd like a Rhyno3 is so I wouldn't have to look as hard for flat ones.

Every R-Pro Rhyno I've bought is flat as a board:

attachment.php

Attachments

• rhyno.jpg
    rhyno.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 190
The Rhyno X was supposed to when it comes out if it ever does, help have a flat top Rhyno like disc that could be made in Champion and not come out domed. Every single Rhyno in Champion I have seen in the 2010's in stores that is not an F2 version has had a dome to it. A Rhyno 3 would solve this issue with the Champion version of the Rhyno without needing another slightly modified mold. The Star Rhyno about 50% of the discs since 2010 have had problems with Dome being tall, that is the other one with big Issues on dome being taller. G-star I have yet to see those in a store new since mid 2010's almost as if those are not popular enough to have a store carry the G-Star Rhyno.

I think you're both right but define wing differently.

*Shrugs*

Also that's a pretty sweet stamp. Never saw that before.

Last edited:
The Rhyno X was supposed to when it comes out if it ever does, help have a flat top Rhyno like disc that could be made in Champion and not come out domed.

Says who? Innova's "X" denotes an OS variant. Flat top would be the Rhyno3. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy do you continuously spew utter nonsense like it's gospel?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Says who? Innova's "X" denotes an OS variant. Flat top would be the Rhyno3. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy do you continuously spew utter nonsense like it's gospel?

Get used to it. He'll never stop. He's a nuclear powered random nonsense generator. And his fallout is felt for years after.

You say that like he's the only one here who does that......and at least Casey is never a hypersensitive @ss about things. Yes, every post is super highly incredibly suspect, at the very least, but at least he seems to be a decent guy. I definitely can't say that about everyone here.

If I made a list of the people I've interacted with on these boards who id never want to meet up and play a round with, Casey would be very far down that list.

Yes. I'm sticking up for him. Get over it!

Wouldn't mind a dx rhyho with a harder fade. I have some regular dx that fly like a glideless seasoned roc. Awesome for dead straight 200 foot shots, but I step up to a harp if I want a fade finish. Idk, the harp/Rhyno combo is pretty solid for me. Probably don't need another mold.

Ugh...They have these in stock on disc golf center for $7.49. Kinda want to grab one to try. Probably don't need it. Decisions