• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Richmond Hill - Asheville, NC

sloppydisc

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
1st time at Richmond Hill tonight. Great course. Won't reveiw since I played it quick, but it was reallly nice. Not one downside to this set up. Beautiful! I have also heard that Jefferson up north is great. For a fall road trip I don't think you could do better than NC, 60 degree days and the leaves changeing colors. I have played a course in Knoxville area too. If if you are within a few hours I think Asheville and Knoxville could be a great disc golf trip. There is also enough other stuff to do to involve the family if need be. I will send better info after another trip or two.

You will definitely enjoy Jefferson if you make your way over there. And you really can't beat Richmond Hills, especially during a tournament. There aren't many courses where 2 groups can actually sit on a bench while they are waiting to throw and most the holes at Richmond Hills it is possible.

Richmond is by far my fav. course to play.....never made it to a tourney there yet. The club member should be proud what they have there...it's first class!!!

Latest posts