• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ripley's Believe it or not... Steady Ed Headrick

Now I want a Discraft disc. It's nice his family did the cool thing that he wanted. :thmbup:

^^^Wow! I would feel guilty for throwing them and I would feel guilty for not throwing them...

^^^Oh, I guess I wouldn't feel guilty for not throwing them. j/k.

I have one of mine in a frame which is exactly what he would not have wanted, but $100 is a lot for a thrower.

I have one of mine in a frame which is exactly what he would not have wanted, but $100 is a lot for a thrower.

What if it's the best flying disc you'll ever have?

A disc full of Steady Ed would really put the pressure on to play beyond your best. It'd be like $100 to always bring the "A" game.

my brother and i seen that when it first aired years ago and i remember him saying how cool that would be....since he was murdered it has been on my mind...and hopefully one day im going to talk innova into running some discs with his ashes...the guy i talked to said he thought they would be able to do it...now i just need to save up money...as it is now i spread his ashes at every new course i go to....i think he would like that

I have two sets and throw both discs occasionally in one set and never the other set. The disc with his ashes in it for throwing is the Ultimate lid you can get for $50. I go out on Super Bowl Sunday and throw it/him around with several oldtimers each year.

Latest posts