• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roy G. Guerrero Park-Austin, TX

TOMORROW!!!!!

Grand Opening Tomorrow. Live music, games and Kan Jam Tourney. Everybody who can make it should come. Most courses open with little or no fanfare, but Waterloo has gone above and beyond to make this something special.

:clap::thmbup:

i just watched a video on youtube of brad williams playing the course. Looks like a great course! Do most of the par 3 holes finish to the left? Seems like it favors right handers quite a bit. . .nothing new, but am wondering what some of you thought about this that have played RGG

Interesting tidbit for those needing a cold beverage on a hot day at Roy G. On #7, if you time it right, you can catch the drink girls from Riverside golf course and grab some drinks. You know just in case you run out by #7 :clap:

i think i may just go to roy to hang out on hole 7 :)

while you're out there, maybe you can help with clearing some of this crap that all the fawkwagons are leaving on the course. i will be playing with a trash bag every time i play there, from now on. if i see anyone throwing their crap on the ground, i just might get myself arrested for kicking them hard in the nads.

roygtrash.jpg

Latest posts