• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roy G. Guerrero Park-Austin, TX

Thanks for the update, Rick! :clap: I know where I will be on May 12th. Soo excited. :thmbup:

P.S. Enjoyed the local music touch of Grimy Styles on the video.

no u dont. that makes this course more challenging. it just means you have to work for birds and work for a good round. not just filler holes that are short and easy

I walked it a couple of weeks ago. Looks sweet! A ton of shade and no cedar trees or cactus at all that I could tell. I can't wait!!!

its official! grand opening will be june 9th city officials,clubs the whole works. mark it down!

if your friends with the waterloo dg page...u probably will see the event

AWESOME!! Thanks for heads up Rick. Talked to Shannon @ Disc Nation just this Monday & she said there was no official tword yettie, but there is NOW.:clap::clap::clap:

Anymore work days planned? (I don't do Facebook)

This course looks awesome. I am putting together a play list when I head to Austin in September, and this course is on my list

Any updates on this from locals in the know? My brother and I will be visiting Austin June 11/12 and would like to play if it'll be in the ground.

bump for all u who havnt heard. grand opening this saturday! 10am will be the start of letting people play. no one will be allowed to play earlier or play thru groups! lots of festivities will be going on. if u havnt added the roy g page or waterloo dgc page on fb i suggest u do!

also..waterloo will be hosting the first mini on sunday the 10th ! come out and enjoy this new gem if u cant make it saturday. details to come!

sorry Bart, but you have been replaced as my home course.

doesn't look like there's much elevation out there :( (Austin Ridge still King)

but i'm sure it's gonna be righteous anyway!

Latest posts