• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient DG Spec 1 Shoe

I can test in Oklahoma. I have short wide feet so if the sides will ever come apart I can find out.

It would be awesome if they incorporated GORE-TEX into these shoes. In my opinion no shoe is truly waterproof unless it is lined with GORE-TEX.

I'm in the midst of putting New Balance Minimus, Salomon Speedcross3, and North Face Hedgehogs through their paces currently. It would be cool to add another pair to the trial. Size 9 here.

ill test for sure!
size 15 4E (but I doubt you want to go that large in size for testing/initial purposes)
5-10 rounds a week on average. Usually a pair of Keens or Merrells only last less than 6 months. New balance, nike, etc. don't even last 2-3 months.
Typical spots for my shoes failing are the sides around the ball of the foot blowing out.

I have had great luck with Merrill's. I would be very interested to see how much better these boots could be.

I'm 11.5 and play everyday, basically. I would love to test, and I am a writer, so you can expect more feedback than you probably want. Also, possibly disc golf fan-fiction?

I have narrow feet, so I am most likely out.
I have a hard time finding shoes that fit good.
So far north face fit the best, but they are expensive (and that's ok) , but they don't last very long.
I have heard salomons are narrow also, so I will check them out next go around.

Size 13, gone through my keens faster than I would have liked and tried just about everything else. Also, I have orthapedic problems with my feet so am always interested in trying shoes that could be more comfortable/durable. If you need any testers in Tennessee let me know.

If any testers are needed in the Pacific North West I can take them through lots of soggy rounds. I beat the hell out of my shoes and play everyday so I'd love to test these.
Size 10.

I wil take a free pair of shoes and throw frisbees while wearing them. Or Discs. And then Ill tell the internet about it. Also it's hot here. Hottest city in the country.

DG spec 1 design is complete. Now just waiting to receive some samples to test thoroughly. Color choices will be black and navy and black on black. We will most likely begin with sizes 9-12 and expand to smaller and larger sizes based on demand.

Release is late Summer or early Fall

I'm down to test as well. I live in OH but play a lot of MI courses. And I wear my shoes everywhere, so they'd be getting a lot of abuse from concrete/brick/asphalt.

Size 9 1/2

DG Spec 1 Coming Fall 2013

1. One piece full surround high abrasion resistant sole
2. Napa leather and mesh upper for superior comfort and breath-ability
3. Cross train/hiking styling cues

I am in to put some shoes through the hoops! Do not know how I would qualify as a tester but let me know! :) Are there any sketches to view?

Size 11.5

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1008234_196699640494802_2025317150_o.jpg
    1008234_196699640494802_2025317150_o.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 361

Latest posts