• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the arrival of the Catalyst has been delayed until further notice. Due to the success of the remix of "I'm On a Boat (Feat. The Catalyst)" The Lonely Island has asked the Catalyst to join them on their latest tour. You can catch them all over Europe and on Youtube. Check it out!

10848545693_a22e6db071.jpg

Well done!

Also, is that a Prometheus?

I'm sure the Prometheus will make an appearance on their tour at some point.

I think in 86 years bill Paxton will find a boat in the middle of the Atlantic with 400 perfectly preserved catalyst bags...and the heart of the ocean

I think the greatest thing about all of this is the fact that Salient brought this upon themselves. Overhyping, under delivering, and basically not listening to any suggestions of their customer base.

Now I need to go check the e-bay page for the somali pirates to see if they have any great deals

I think the greatest thing about all of this is the fact that Salient brought this upon themselves. Overhyping, under delivering, and basically not listening to any suggestions of their customer base.

Now I need to go check the e-bay page for the somali pirates to see if they have any great deals

DGCR seems to bring out the worst in everybody. This isn't Salients fault.

I think the issue is that, due to various factors from the start, Salient made itself an easy target (even going back to the Billy R diatribes when it was still Physical Flight). Add the delays to that first impression, and it's a perfect storm for the anti-fan. So while this most recent issue may not be Salient's fault, the company hasn't done much of anything to dig itself out of the hole.

I think the issue is that, due to various factors from the start, Salient made itself an easy target (even going back to the Billy R diatribes when it was still Physical Flight). Add the delays to that first impression, and it's a perfect storm for the anti-fan. So while this most recent issue may not be Salient's fault, the company hasn't done much of anything to dig itself out of the hole.

I still fail to see an issue here if there even is one, whether made USA or over seas the product needs to be transported to get here. GRIP does the exact same thing. if the issue is a promised date then i still can't fully see that. look guys I know salient has been kind of annoying for y'all, but I'm going to ask politely and respectfully, please don't trash the thread anymore. so people are still genuinely looking at purchasing this bag. Stein, Critters, you have all made your point I get it but please just let this thread be a source of information for the DGCR users. I am asking nicely

I'm going to ask politely and respectfully, please don't trash the thread anymore. so people are still genuinely looking at purchasing this bag. Stein, Critters, you have all made your point I get it but please just let this thread be a source of information for the DGCR users. I am asking nicely

I hear ya 'fanatic, but this one needs to be burned, and you gotta start fresh.

I still fail to see an issue here if there even is one, whether made USA or over seas the product needs to be transported to get here. GRIP does the exact same thing. if the issue is a promised date then i still can't fully see that. look guys I know salient has been kind of annoying for y'all, but I'm going to ask politely and respectfully, please don't trash the thread anymore. so people are still genuinely looking at purchasing this bag. Stein, Critters, you have all made your point I get it but please just let this thread be a source of information for the DGCR users. I am asking nicely

Then please allow me to also say, politely and respectfully, that this doesn't help. You'll never see a rep for Grip, Voodoo, etc. come into a thread about their bags and ask people to tone it down.

I understand your intentions are good, but you're not new around here, either. The trolling is going to happen whether you ask for it to stop or not, and asking for it to stop is going to make it look like Salient doesn't have a thick skin. If the bag is truly as impressive as it is claimed to be, then no one will care about all of this once they start rolling in.

Then please allow me to also say, politely and respectfully, that this doesn't help. You'll never see a rep for Grip, Voodoo, etc. come into a thread about their bags and ask people to tone it down.

I understand your intentions are good, but you're not new around here, either. The trolling is going to happen whether you ask for it to stop or not, and asking for it to stop is going to make it look like Salient doesn't have a thick skin. If the bag is truly as impressive as it is claimed to be, then no one will care about all of this once they start rolling in.

yes but there is a point where it gets ridiculous. it has reached that point. they may listen they may not, but at least I tried

Exactly!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.