• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's looking really snazzy. If I ever feel like getting a backpack, this'll be it. And I don't get why everyone cares so much about an external mini pocket. My pants came with an external mini pocket :p

Darn edit timer.

Is that 12-18 disc storage just the main compartment? Or does that include all the other places you can put discs? Like that spot over the main compartment, and the lower side pockets.

Ordered up a lime/grey one. The brighter and more obnoxious the green, the better! :D

Time to talk the wife into it. I just bought a Karma a few months ago, so this my be a hard sell. But too bad life is too short to only have a half dozen golf bags laying around the house.

I'll tell you what, I've never even considered a back pack until looking at this thing. It just strikes me as the right combination of looks, size, storage, and pricing. I wonder how much extra storage there is? Those side pockets look pretty beefy, especially if you're only carrying one water bottle.

I had had plans to snag a replacement bag during Christmas, but now I'm tempted...

Darn edit timer.

Is that 12-18 disc storage just the main compartment? Or does that include all the other places you can put discs? Like that spot over the main compartment, and the lower side pockets.

The 18 is just the lower and upper disc storage. Doesn't include extra storage in other pockets. Looks like they decided to add the mini pocket.

This bag looks fantastic! Great work by the design team! I have told quite a few friends about this bag, and they have been intrigued!

We are taking orders for the Catalyst now with free shipping for a limited time $119.

3 colors to choose from (we only have red/black pictured): Grey/Black, Red/Black, Lime Green/Grey

Once we end pre-orders it will take 30 days for the bags to be completed.

Will there be other colors available after the pre-order ones? Even a red/gray would be nice.

I'd like an Olive/Khaki. Or brown, tan, or whatever you want to call that second color. But I'm probably alone on that.

Another question. In the video, right at the beginning, you put your wallet and keys (I think) in a zipper pocket at the top. Is that pocket just wallet/keys sized? Or is it pretty much the whole upper section, above the sideways disc storage spot?

Another question. In the video, right at the beginning, you put your wallet and keys (I think) in a zipper pocket at the top. Is that pocket just wallet/keys sized? Or is it pretty much the whole upper section, above the sideways disc storage spot?

I have a quick question, does the top zippered pocket extend to the backside of the bag (where the carry handle attaches)? It seemed in the video that it was just a thin pocket about the thickness of a wallet or glasses like shown.

It goes to the back, 8x6x6

There ya go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts