• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

That would be a safe bet I think. Looks like arrival to DN on monday or tuesday. ZJ works pretty fast so depending on location you could get them before the weekend.

Illinois. I think Wed shipping is cutting it pretty close. The tourney is Sunday, but who delivers Sat besides USPS?
Jusr to make it that much harder on my nerves, just ordered some Keens. Who will make it first? Drum roll.....

Hmm I think from TX if it goes Wednesday you would get it Friday. I know from DN it generally is always 2-3 days depending on location.

Yup we will be shipping UPS from DN in Austin TX. Illinois is usually a 2-3 day ship. We expect to process all the bags same day as arrival at DN. The only holdup would be if they hit the dock late in the afternoon.

Thanks. That's why I think Wed. is cutting it close. Not much I can do but wait and watch. But if the UPS guy tries to drive past my house next Friday, I may just shoot out his tires!!!

Hey Scott,

Since I ordered so late in this process (8/05) will my order be with this shipment of bags?

I keep hearing next week..... Let's just say I'm not really all that impressed with your company at this point. This bag had better perform better than your customer service.

I keep hearing next week..... Let's just say I'm not really all that impressed with your company at this point. This bag had better perform better than your customer service.

That's my fault Galrong. I am giving info that comes from the manufacturer because I want to keep everyone in the loop instead of in the dark. The confirmed Monday date is through the shipping company and not the manufacturer so the bags will be at DN on Monday. Trust me I wish they were there 3 weeks ago but obviously they are not. I am sure you will be impressed as the guys who have received the bags already are very happy and surprised.

Is disc nation still handling shipping of all bags regardless of the site you ordered from?(Salient site vs DN)

Sorry, I have a lot of questions

Beat to the punch by Aim...

Anyone who physically has one of these have anything they want to mention about it?

I ordered via EBay and received a message last night stating the Helix will be delivered this week! Fingers are crossed to get this prior to the two round event at South Mountain on Saturday.

Last of the pre-order bags have arrived at the distributor. You can expect to have your bag this week if you ordered one.

Who will I recieve a tracking number from if I ordered through the salient site?