• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 GTX

That was my last pair of shoes before I found the 'never discing without these' shoes (Teva Riva eVents, Vibram sole).

The Solomons lasted me quite a while and I loved the back lugs and heel support/cushion... but the soles and front toes wore out prettttty quick.

best of luck!!

i have very narrow feet
and i usually get north face shoes
but the are too much money, and dont last very long

i have heard that salomons are also narrow, is this the case?
if so, i will have to check them out

i have very narrow feet
and i usually get north face shoes
but the are too much money, and dont last very long

i have heard that salomons are also narrow, is this the case?
if so, i will have to check them out

Yes, I have narrow feet as well, and these fit great. I found that they have a little bit of a break in period, though.

That was my last pair of shoes before I found the 'never discing without these' shoes (Teva Riva eVents, Vibram sole).

The Solomons lasted me quite a while and I loved the back lugs and heel support/cushion... but the soles and front toes wore out prettttty quick.

best of luck!!

How are the Teva Riva eVents holding up for you? I'm in the market for a new pair of shoes.. My Nike lunar 3s have pretty much been torn up after about a full year of discing and running.. Etc. The toe area is what I am mainly concerned about as my left shoe has been pretty much completely worn down near the big toe.

Those Salomons are by far the most comfortable shoe I've played in, but as others pointed out, they don't last long. Real shame.

Those Salomons are by far the most comfortable shoe I've played in, but as others pointed out, they don't last long. Real shame.

Really? I just about bought some last time, but ended up buying some keen's instead. Now I know I made the right choice!

i used to use those Salomons, and they were destroyed in about 3 months, I bought some North Faces and they have lasted over a year. and were 50 bucks less.

I've been playing daily in these since March and they have held up well so far. The heel cup is a little sharp for me so I wear thick crew socks when I play. I really like how your feet lock into the shoe when you tighten them with the lacing system. Incredible support and comfort. Even if they wear out after 1 year of heavy use, to me they are worth the price.

Latest posts