• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Secret Santa Gift Pics

No clue.

Hope you liked em frank

you are the only person I would probably give a QOLS, Astra, and 150 qolf

that QOLS is one of the true first runs. Nice and pearly. I think it actually weighs out at 170g

3 of the 4 discs made the bag right away. the 150 QOLF isn't in but only b/c it needs to be dyed first

nice. yeah I wanted to get you a 150g QOLF but the only one I could part with was the clear one. I needed to keep my bright colored ones

2 condors (nice stamps)
2 rocs
mini
christmas dg artwork

Thanks Santa! Someone was paying attention to things I like... goooooooooooo condor!

dsc00012jj.jpg

dsc00022br.jpg

FWIW....my lazy ass send out my last two SSs today via priority...should reach each recipient no later then Friday....in time for the day of HOHOHOness...

zj1002 said:
<---still has no SS present

sorry....mine two went to a Mountain Time State...and an East Coast state...

keltik said:
Solty, could you please explain your extra involvement in this year's SS event?

A SS bought a disc from me...and requested i send to his recipient...which i did...while adding some goodies to it...it was a toss up between Policy Academy and Aeon Flux :)

On DGCR....someone commented about wanting me as their SS....since he loves my MrDG wizards....so i obtained his address...and sent him the one from the wall of my office :)

i love me some holiday season goodness...sans shipping :(

I apologize to my secret santee on my tardiness, I PROMISE I will ship tomorrow. I intended to ship today when I finally had the time to head down to the post office to pickup my SS gift but I forgot to bring the addy (bonehead :cry: ). That said, my santa hooked it up, pics to come later.

@ Solty: That's cool. I wasn't trying to badger you about anything. just morbidly curious. and yes I agree with the shipping charges being a pain. try having an international secret santee.

keltik said:
@ Solty: That's cool. I wasn't trying to badger you about anything. just morbidly curious. and yes I agree with the shipping charges being a pain. try having an international secret santee.

between 5 packages sent out...i spent near 75 for shipping :-O

I have to sent mine out yet only because I'm waiting for plastic to get to me. I found a stash of some tasty tasty shite and they haven't gotten here yet. I am nice enough to not keep them all for myself. Not telling who's getting them though.

I will say that one of you that has posted that you haven't received yours yet...it went out on Monday via 2-3 day priority. My apologies for the late shipping(Switched jobs last week, so it has been kind of hectic). So it should be there on Friday hopefully(According to the lady at the PO it should make it there before Xmas).

Someone might have to wait for a while, I wasn't quite ready to spring for air mail overseas when the shipping was more than twice the value of the package itself...

Got a priority box in the mail earlier this week but gonna wait for santa just like my child to open it.

Latest posts