• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Secret Santa Gift Pics

My gift hasn't gone out either :(. Sorry guys; I was super busy both this weekend and this week. I will be sending it out before my drive home to Arkansas tomorrow.

I am not to worried about receiving mine as Canadian customs is ....well finicky...sometimes i think the they see Frisbee on the customs slip and think terrorist weapon of mass destruction...or drug mule carrier... I don't even start to sweat until 3 weeks have passed.

Leopard said:
ITT: DGR fails so, so hard at Secret Sant'ing :)

you guys keep it real.. this ain't a responsible females forum

Now... I'm not a 990 rated player, but I thought there was a 5 day handicap on this one?

i didnt participate because with my luck i would have received a similar gift to JKP or to the Package From The Lake. sometime mid february. :lol:

shitty secret santas suck.

mojorisin35 said:
I am not to worried about receiving mine as Canadian customs is ....well finicky...sometimes i think the they see Frisbee on the customs slip and think terrorist weapon of mass destruction...or drug mule carrier... I don't even start to sweat until 3 weeks have passed.

Or maybe they just throw your plastic around :-D

Apothecary said:
i didnt participate because with my luck i would have received a similar gift to JKP or to the Package From The Lake. sometime mid february. :lol:

shitty secret santas suck.

The package from the lake turned out to be a joke...

dgcrssatlscott2011gift.jpg

DISCS
Champ glow XD - silver DD Winter Warm Up 2011 stamp (love it!)
Discraft ESP Zone (going right in the bag)
Blue/aqua gold line Pain with Silver stamp (a natural beauty-going right in the bag)
Gateway Demon – I hear they're super overstable (looking forward to experimenting with it)
2012 Memorial Championship Nuke SS – Nice and Gummy (almost too pretty to throw)
Blue Destroyer from the 2009 GCO – I lost it in a lake at Flyboy (Scott brought it back home!)
Black Jax light up driver (great for Tuesday night glow league)
Black Jax light up putter (great for Tuesday night glow league)
Blue Innova mini with a sweet USDGC/ROC stamp (very nice)
Hawk Hollow 2009 mini (great stamp with the mouse head in hawks mouth)
And of course the two discs and the pink mini from the original pack he sent (Ha Ha)

SUSTENANCE
Nice cold bottle of Even Williams egg nog (maybe its time to see if I like egg nog – I've never tried it)
Nice big ol' bottle of "Olde Mecklenburg Brewery's Copper Ale" (Local Charlotte brew - won't last long)
Assorted beef jerky/candy canes/York peppermint patties.

DG SWAG AND SUCH
(I'll list the best first!) Three Wolf & Moon T-Shirt. (Unfortunately, I already have this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt will be very useful in colder weather)
DGCR Hawk Hollow meet up T-Shirt (awesome)
SO AZ 2011 DGC Dri-Fit T-Shirt
A pouch of Biofreeze (Scott has graciously offered to rub it into my sore muscles after our next round)
Disc golf beacon (great for Tuesday night glow league)
3 pack multi color LED tape on stick lights (great for Tuesday night glow league)
2 packs of hand warmers (always handy to have around)
4 nice stickers (I love the Risk vs. Reward one, evidently it originally had nothing to do with disc golf but the phrase is so appropriate)
DGCR patch (oh yeah!)
Keen bottle opener key chain (very useful)
Water bottle (You can never have too many)
Knit cap (aptly named "toboggan" here in the south)
And last but not least, a Team Huk Lab hat (legend has it that this was purchased directly from Feldberg himself)

Thank you secret Santa

Last year i sent out a sweet CE blend 10x eagle x and got a used (not even beat :-( ) dx roc......i sat this year out lol

2011-12-24140853.jpg

I got a 128g 1st run X-Clone (how rad is that!) and the chalkiest TP Cyclone ever! Thanks santa

fo real though...the $15 bottom-of-the-barrel number is at cost. one non-collectible champ disc does not equal a sufficient gift and fuck you to those of you who think it does.

Apothecary said:
fo real though...the $15 bottom-of-the-barrel number is at cost. one non-collectible champ disc does not equal a sufficient gift and fuck you to those of you who think it does.

You never know which disc will become your best performing weapon. Market price is a poor way to judge the value of any gift unless you plan to sell it.

'Tis better to give than receive, and if you only joined the Secret Santa to get a big box of free stuff then you're an asshole.

It sounds corny, cheesy, and cliche or whatever but this should never be about what you're getting in return, just be happy to give to a fellow Disc Golfer / Disc Golf Reviewer. If you're butthurt because you sent away a big package and only got a disc or two, grow up.

Anyways Merry Christmas you whinny little bitches =)

himynameismatt said:
'Tis better to give than receive, and if you only joined the Secret Santa to get a big box of free stuff then you're an asshole.

It sounds corny, cheesy, and cliche or whatever but this should never be about what you're getting in return, just be happy to give to a fellow Disc Golfer / Disc Golf Reviewer. If you're butthurt because you sent away a big package and only got a disc or two, grow up.

Anyways Merry Christmas you whinny little bitches =)

Gotta agree

Merry Christmas all!!

Latest posts