• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch

BigE

Birdie Member
I made a reservation for the 29th of December to play. Anyone else planing a trip that day? Money up for grabs!

You should talk to dusty and scott I know theyve been wanting to go and so do i (this is kyle from vet)

Head Count

We have to reserve a cart so we need to know asap. We only have two cart so far to cover the people signed up. Sign Below if you can go for sure

So far we have comfirmed:
Eric Teddy
CJ
Mark Barry

about how much will it cost?(silas from vet)

20 Dollars Green Fee For all day use.
30 dollars for a cart each cart hold 2 comfortably or 4 with no storage for bags and a cooler.
Like I said we need to know soon to reserve carts they have other groups going.

Last edited:
Full name? So I can add you to the list. I will be calling this Wednesday to update our reservations.

Wow both courses at Selah Ranch have a pefect 5.0 rating. Is it really that good?

So far confirmed players are:

Eric Teddy
Cirilo Ocampo
Mark Barry
C. Stout
SkyBird

Waiting on these people to confirm:

Kdankn
Dfwdscglfr
Dalton Seabolt

We have 4 Carts reserved that is all that is left according to Dave this morning. There is a group from Austin that has the other carts so get your name confirmed in the mix so you dont have to walk:) We should start talking about what we are going to play for tags or money or nothing?

Skins!! Im about to talk to my boss and see if I can get off that day let you know by end of today

Looks like the weather will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny High
55°F

Precip
0% :clap:

Wind: From S at 9 mph
Humidity: 60%
UV Index: 3 Moderate

Sunrise: 7:24 AM CT
Avg. High: 53°F
Record High: 76°F (1984)