• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shirts for a local club

Kenny53691

Noodle Arm
I've been looking into getting some shirts made up for my local club. I can't decide to pay to get the club logo embroidered or screen printed. I could get the embroidery and put it on a polo for a more "professional" look, or just get it screen printed so I can put a huge logo on a t-shirt. If anyone can post picture of their club shirt that would be great as well as some input. Thank you.

Not a T-shirt, but we recently had hoodies made. Two color screen printed, using existing fonts and art that the outfit we had make them had available. Cost to us was about $21 per piece for two different inks, twelve pieces of each.

14lsdcj.jpg

dzt4c9.jpg

some screen print club shirts done through ParagonDiscGolf.com
real great club deals.

Attachments

• 526285_110962539089893_1178949023_n.jpg
    526285_110962539089893_1178949023_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 1669886_235066656679480_193039800_o.jpg
    1669886_235066656679480_193039800_o.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 18
some screen print club shirts done through ParagonDiscGolf.com
real great club deals.

Maybe that's what I'll do. Go with the screen print so I can have it put on the front for a t-shirt or hoodie, and on the back of a polo.

I'd say you'll hear Paragon quite a bit. They've done our club shirts & tags for the 3 years I've been involved & we've never had any complaints

I may get a price from them. I work across the street from a place that does screen printing and I've only had great things come from them with PLENTY of options for what kind of shirt that I would want. I like what Paragon has going on, but I'd rather support local as long as they are reasonable with their prices.

I may get a price from them. I work across the street from a place that does screen printing and I've only had great things come from them with PLENTY of options for what kind of shirt that I would want. I like what Paragon has going on, but I'd rather support local as long as they are reasonable with their prices.

FWIW, Paragon's pricing blows away all the local screen print shops here. I've often intended and attempted to support the local businesses, but none were willing to negotiate at all, even for providing advertising for them. Miles at Paragon is extremely easy to work with, is both fast and affordable, and is a huge proponent of our sport. Can't go wrong.

Well, I don't have any images to share but will give a thumbs up to using Paragon.

While Paragon is just an hour away from us they always do a great job. We usually make a few bucks per item when we place club orders. We occasionally get other items from them as well.

Club membership this year includes a club logo on a scorecard clipboard.

Latest posts