• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Should Skulboy and ZAM collaborate on a stamp for the MVP Shock?

Should Skulboy and ZAM collaborate on a stamp for the MVP Shock?

• Yes

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 33.6%

• Total voters
it wouldn't be a surprise if Zam already has the stamp for the shock done
(kinda like the other MVP stamps)

Neither guy needs the other. It would be interesting, but sometimes 2 models can make an ugly baby

both of them are very creative and have put forth some very nice stamps and I can see what you were thinking, but i don't see how their respective talents mesh up.

On the new Shock thread I stated they both should do a design. I just wanted to have another excuse to buy two discs, but a collaboration? Why not? If they can work together on a common theme I'm sure it would be great. When I say work together, I mean artistically. Writers do it all the time with great success.

I voted no. The stamp design should be obvious:

naklejka-jdm-shocker-hand-tuning-rarytas-1287596641.jpg

It speaks volumes about the work they have been doing that folks want this

ZAM hit a home run with the AMPlifer stamp, so it's nice to see folks expecting that with each new MVP disc

Skullboy made a killer stamp for the Volt, and I'd defiantly like to see him do more custom mvp

But this probably needs more time than 2/1 release allows

This ^^. Both guys do quality work and I'd hate to see something just tossed together. It would be like listening to a new Pearl Jam song only to find out that it was really Nickelback.

Skullboy told me on Twitter his next disc will likely be the Legacy Patriot, which I am eager to try anyway so there's a bonus. I already have a Skullboy River and Volt, but I think the Volt is such an awesome design. Hopefully he does the Shock as well...I'll be all over that! Prodigy who?

Had to google "shock hand gesture" to find out what you guys are talking about.

:|

It speaks volumes about the work they have been doing that folks want this

ZAM hit a home run with the AMPlifer stamp, so it's nice to see folks expecting that with each new MVP disc

Skullboy made a killer stamp for the Volt, and I'd defiantly like to see him do more custom mvp

You make a good point. I was thinking about this as a special a little bit down the road, kinda like Skulboy did with the volt, rather than at release like Zam did with the amp. I know their styles appear to be different, but with both being tremendous artists I think it would be really interesting.

Latest posts