• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Should There Be a Seperate "Ace Board"?

Should There Be An Ace Board?

• Yes, I think all the "I got an Ace" threads are cluttering up the boards

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No, I am fine with things the way they are

Votes: 23 31.1%

• Total voters
Um, where is the irony exactly?
Just saying that I too, found Redarmy's comment a bit ironic, given the Ace count in his sig.

*licks pickle jar and smashes it, peels out on a unicycle while swinging a cat by the tail*
LOL - you paint quite the picture.

you must be as stupid as brotherdave as you are missing the point at well.

stat in my sig /= starting a thread to brag and expecting to get virtual high-fives from random people who honestly don't give a ****.
Easy does it Redarmy, I get it: simply having it in your sig isn't the same as starting a whole thread for it. Not trying to flame anyone, I'm just saying its ironic - not moronic. But... if you can't see the irony there, then you're simply not looking.

Just saying that I too, found Redarmy's comment a bit ironic, given the Ace count in his sig.

LOL - you paint quite the picture.

Easy does it Redarmy, I get it: simply having it in your sig isn't the same as starting a whole thread for it. Not trying to flame anyone, I'm just saying its ironic - not moronic. But... if you can't see the irony there, then you're simply not looking.

dave and i agreed this is nothing more than a pedantic semantics debate, and it sounds like you are on the same path as well.

if so, cheers, and happy golfing.

Mike

if not, DIAF :D

Maybe we can have a little virtual bell for people to ring when they get an ace, like at Arbys. :\

guys i almost had a skip ace with my meteor today
*Gathers 'round medicinalfunk, sits on floor crosslegged in rapt attention*
oh wait thats right nobody really cares
Oh, bloody hell.

*saddles up on unicycle, combs back pompador, crashes through the window in the den*

Run Away!!!

report to my quarters later this evening for a private "ace story", bd ;) bring lube

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-02-800-75.jpg