• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Silver Lake in Highland, IL

REDARMY

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
sunday SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! the 19th.

gonna be chilly, but i have my crew of four set (as of now), eric G says he's on board, hoping for dahig to make 6, wouldn't mind two more for an even 8.

takers?

What time are you looking to be out there? I don't know if I'll be able to join you Sunday but played this course a while ago and was pleasantly surprised.

i'm definitely in!
gone too long now without playing,having withdrawals.
i'll see who wants to come with me,maybe two three others.

what's the teetime? 10:00?

9:00

my crew wants to have enough time to play two there then hit collinsville on the way back.

plus, between the suspect ground conditions and the additional souls it sounds like we'll have, it'd just make more sense to start earlier.

What time are you looking to be out there? I don't know if I'll be able to join you Sunday but played this course a while ago and was pleasantly surprised.

well i'm glad after 3 years my thread finally convinced you to post! :D

springfield eh? you played the two lincolns round that way?

Haha, yeah I just saw this was my first post as well.

I grew up in Springfield so I've played those courses many times. I'm at SIUE now, so the Highland course is great. Between Alton, Collinsville and Highland the immediate Illinois side of the river has some quality courses now.

Haha, yeah I just saw this was my first post as well.

I grew up in Springfield so I've played those courses many times. I'm at SIUE now, so the Highland course is great. Between Alton, Collinsville and Highland the immediate Illinois side of the river has some quality courses now.

gah, that SIUE course is such a travesty.

keep an eye out on here, i frequently go to rockspring and woodland either by myself or with my group.

hell, if we meet up, sunday, we can just swap #'s. :doh:

dave, eric, had a blast.

will have to do that again, but hopefully not until some pads go down.

:thmbup::thmbup:

holy cow tim, those pics are awesome! god i look like a dick in some of those pics :p:p:p

That little camera does a pretty good job. I'm going to try to bring it along to capture our excursions, especially on new courses. I could use some help identifying the various holes at Silver Lake.

That little camera does a pretty good job. I'm going to try to bring it along to capture our excursions, especially on new courses. I could use some help identifying the various holes at Silver Lake.

i'll go through the pics and let ya know via text or pm on here