• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Simon's Vlog

I thought his form critique and release angle videos were both great. I really like how he edited those as well as the content he gave. Good stuff for someone like me.
totally agree
o.png

Yes,that was funy :) . .. and i love that Paul has a "cardboard Paul" with an Innova hat in his gym

I think these videos are godd both for Discraft and Discmania. . nice to se "the love" :clap:

Totally agree with you. I am surprised that Simon doesn't "push" Discmania more but I think it's good for DG nerds like us, especially this time of year. Hannah is sponsored by Innova though right.... Must be awkward

Last edited:
Totally agree with you. I am surprised that Simon doesn't "push" Discmania more but I think it's good for DG nerds like us, especially this time of year. Hannah is sponsored by Innova though right.... Must be awkward

It's really not that awkward. Fans in general make waaaaay bigger of a deal about this stuff than the pros do. These people don't define their lives by the metric of who sponsors their work tools.

On the other hand, it means that the marketing is working on the fans, so that's a good sign for the health of the industry.

You know it´s the off-season when Simon and Pauls Vlogs is about baking :) . .might be the first video of Paul or Simon that i have seen that have no discs in the video

You know it´s the off-season when Simon and Pauls Vlogs is about baking :) . .might be the first video of Paul or Simon that i have seen that have no discs in the video

I'd say we know it's the off-season because they're producing vlogs at all. :)

I don't see how that has anything to do with what Jamie said.

"These people don't define their lives by the metric of who sponsors their work tools."

Buzz word translation...guessing something similar to .... "elite players don't have to answer to their sponsors for everything they do"

But they did respect the positions with their sponsors to make sure it was ok to do the video. And if I had to guess I'm sure the stipulation was "there can be no winner". ;)

Except the post Jamie was replying to was talking about it being awkward that Hannah is sponsored by Innova.

Latest posts