• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SmashBoxxTV Podcast

If all you knew of Nikko Locastro was from that video, it would be difficult to say anything bad about the guy.

I rather enjoyed the interview, and I hope that he has a great, cleaned up, 2015.

If all you knew of Nikko Locastro was from that video, it would be difficult to say anything bad about the guy.

I rather enjoyed the interview, and I hope that he has a great, cleaned up, 2015.

That was a very good episode. I am rooting for Vicich as well, seems like a great guy.

Friendly advice from the most recent episode: Don't attempt a drinking game involving "But we'll get to that later" or other tangential references to tournament signups.

Dig the guests they've had so far; excited to see where this goes the rest of the winter. Would love some more condensed content than dragging on towards an hour.
Mullethead326, yeah we did do a lot of the "we will talk about that later" Because the Memorial sign up was on our list of "big topics" and we wanted to give it it's own segment.

But, I don't think you will get a more "condensed" content from us. We just can't help ourselves. My only goal is that we keep it under 1.5 hours. :) It is almost always 20-30 minutes with Dana & news, then 30 minutes with the guest, then 30 minutes of new products/social media.

Thanks for listening/watching. We really appreciate it.

Just started watching these not too long ago, really enjoying them.

^^^^^ They looked pretty spry at the beginning of the show.

attachment.php

Not so much after two hours and forty four minutes...

attachment.php

Attachments

• End of Show.png
    End of Show.png
    89 KB · Views: 239
  • Beginning of Show1.png
    Beginning of Show1.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 238
They have been doing an after show lately... the main show is the usual 1:20 - 1:30. Then they have an after show where they skype with random listeners that "call" in. I actually like the after show concept. It is more entertaining for those that aren't tuned into the professional scene.

yeah but should be split up into two different segments. Way too long and makes using the more organized first part difficult with huge size for embedding and loads like hell too.

yeah but should be split up into two different segments. Way too long and makes using the more organized first part difficult with huge size for embedding and loads like hell too.

Good point. I think the audio podcast only includes the first part... I wish they would make the 2nd part available as well. If jvphobic reads this thread, I am sure he will take your thoughts into consideration. I don't know how that works in regards to their live feed on youtube... would they have to stop the feed and restart after the first segment? Or can they split it up after the show?

Latest posts