• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So Cal Chain Gang - Where Next?

So Cal Chain Gang - Where to Play on April 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played Prado this week and the flies are already getting bad. I'm going to make a roady to Shark Tooth soon if anyone wants to join me. This Sat. or the next

Played Prado this week and the flies are already getting bad. I'm going to make a roady to Shark Tooth soon if anyone wants to join me. This Sat. or the next
*coughCasitas monthly on Saturdaycough*

Don't you want the opportunity to play the course in two different layouts in one day?

Oh right. I got basket keys. You can just hit me up some time that doesn't conflict with normal business hours.

Whittier it is: Apoth told some people who are not on this site and that breaks the tie.

We'll hit all the rest of them sooner or later and the trees will quake in fear! :D

Zen, some of my friends are coming for the monthly. After I posted that, I realized I had a B-day Party for my best pal this weekend. But, I think it is time we hook up and play finally. I'll PM ya when I'll be headed up north in the next week or two. Gotta hit up "The Lake", lookin like the 24th or 25th of this month