• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 solo this afternoon (well 16, some ass hat stole our #3/12 basket so I stretch that one into a really long hole). I could not find my groove and shot well over on all but 2 holes.

But hey I had a blast and rewarded myself with a new Echo Star Kite on my way home tonight. Hoping to get a game in while at work tomorrow since they just put up a new course that surrounds the hospital we are based at.

won the rec division at MT Airy Tuesday ace fund singles +8 in a nasty wind on that course is damn good for me.

well tied for 1st actually was too dark for a throw off

-1 for the first time out this year. Red tees - but I'll still count it as a win.

my short game is on point, but i cant throw off the tee to save my life lately.

i've been tweaking my back, throwing with oat, throwing noob hyzers, and undershooting 300' straight holes.
i didnt play all winter and now it just feels awkward. sucks to suck.

Played Maple Hill reds today, first t-shirt round of the year :clap: played well, by my standards. Oddly, I guess, I do most of my disc golfing solo and at weird times, so I rarely see others play unless it is the pros on video. It was enjoyable to sit in the sun by the pro shop and watch groups play 18. I don't suck as much as I thought I did! ;) :D

played a couple rounds, didn't do so bad. lovin' my dx teebirds. carded a 3 on a hole i never EVER thought i'd throw a 3 on. i wound up having a pretty good round and honestly even if i had thrown poorly simply carding a 3 for that hole made my day anyway.

hole 10 at lakewood hills,

5434de7d.jpg

Today was Wednesday... some of us have to work for a living. No DG for me today just 10 1/2 hours of work followed by a 2 hour drive home in traffic. :wall:

couldn't play today scattered t-storms. tomorrow probably wont get to play either cause they're not supposed to be scattered lol.:wall::popcorn::gross:

Threw from the short pads at Oakboro this morning and scored my first ever even par round. I know, no biggie for you young bucks that have been playing for years but it was a landmark moment for me. :)

was putting like crap.

driving was okay. had a couple good bombs with the dx teebirds. makes me reconsider even throwing speed 9/10 for controlled distance, as they were going farther than my QOLF. too far, in one case. i guess it makes sense considering the QOLF has a good fade on it, but yeah. i could probably be fine with teebird/speed 9 OS/wraith and then just keep something for absolute max D.

Threw from the short pads at Oakboro this morning and scored my first ever even par round. I know, no biggie for you young bucks that have been playing for years but it was a landmark moment for me. :)

I'm still waiting for my first even par round too.

It has to feel pretty good. :thmbup:

Played my home course from shorts twice- 49 is ~ 1000 rated.

I shot a 49 then a 51.

I left two shots on the board with the 49. One was perfect just a spit out other was just a little high, but were 27 foot puts. I hit the rest inside and made 3 outside circle so I put fine.

51 I was -5 on the front which is my 2nd best ever. I struggled on the back with putting. Missed 3 inside the circle one was 23 foot. Inexcusable. Made one outside circle. Most were tap ins or about 24-30 ft though. 4 strokes left on the course. One terrible drive I scrambled for a par on an easy hole the other 3 were the putts inside the circle.

I played a bag tag round with my local club today. I did well on the majority of shots. I did horrible on two holes where I went into the woods and the for the life of me couldn't get out. Still pleased with myself overall considering I went down a number in tags.

Atrocious. Haven't played this bad overall in one day since the first few months I started playing. Shanking drives into the woods, Mids hitting trees left and right, noodle-arming approaches, and whiffing on putts.

I played pretty good for being suck your shoes off muddy. Played one of my local courses and shot what DGCR estimates a 920 (+1) then a 930 (even) rated rounds. But I really think that's a little generous of the SSE, especially since I still feel like I left ~5 strokes out there both rounds.

Not so great. Driving was so so, putting was horrible and gave up $8 gigantic dollars in skins..............but still had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts