• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played my first tourney yesterday and shot about as well as I've ever thrown. Tied for first in Rec, but lost in a playoff. Pretty awesome day!

Played my best round ever at Dry Creek DGC in Cheyenne, WY. Threw my first even round there. I'm not going to pretend it didn't have a touch of luck involved, but I also threw great. Second round wasn't as good, but in my defense, the wind picked up big time.

Played terrible today. It was windy, but it was 60 and sunny, so I can't complain. It seems like every bad shot I threw ended up in a place where I was obstructed by trees, thorns, or briars. Stepped on a honey locust thorn on 9 that went through my shoe. Had to fish a disc out of the creek and two out of the pond. I still had fun, though.

Beautiful day today. It was a bit windy, and a bit muddy, but conditions were great.

I think because it was so nice out, I was playing really well. I threw my longest throw ever today too, about 475' with a Destroyer. I've never thrown that far before, and I could hardly believe it when I found the disc about 75' past where it usually is. Felt effortless too. What a great day of disc golf!

shot par on 18 today. parked a few. have my old distance back, not this winter crap. played a second round with some buddies out there, didnt keep score. it was a good day. made some putts, missed some putts, parked a few, hit some trees. good well balanced day of golf

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnew personallllllllll recoooooooooooooord!

FINALLY

my putting wasn't good today, but i didn't really have to putt. ;) happy to have figured out my driving problem.

We do an annual playoff for the Innova Xmas Disc among members of the group that help put on the yearly tournament.

The wind was whipping today, but I ended up taking down the playoff by 4 strokes and now have two of two Innova Xmas discs (won last year in a CTP playoff).

W00t!!

Very well actually (for me) I didn't keep exact score, but I know I was at least even or under to the entire day :hfive:

hit up putting practice before work today since it was raining. about to putt round two today once i get home

damm mn. giving us one nice 60 degree day. followed by a rainy day then back to the 40's

Tied my personal best in leagues. I left a lot of strokes there.

I was hitting lines all day, but putting was shaky at best- a couple roll aways got in my head...

Clean round today - no bogies, no 2-putts.
I think it was the first clean round for me in 2014.

This was after a fairly crappy day at work, so this round did a lot for my mental health today.

Two casual rounds at Eager Beaver from the long tees today with a couple of friends. No official scores kept but thought I shot two pretty good rounds, coming in a close second in match play. I even managed to birdie a few holes.

It was close to dark when I got home and I still wanted to play some. So I went out with a bunch of putters and just went for Cubby aces on one of my holes. Hit solid chain twice, once with the disc clearly hitting the basket after chains before falling out.

Overall, I made 19 out of 32 birdies on the hole. So, for what it was, I had a good time! :)

got cold and i work a stupid shift. putting practice in the morning and once i get home.

sounds like i need a gf haha

Wind got to me at cottonwood riverfront park. I shot a 2 under from the short teepads. Shot a 5 up for the second round playing from some of the long tees. Wind was brutal towards the end of the round and I had putts blowing everywhere.

It was close to dark when I got home and I still wanted to play some. So I went out with a bunch of putters and just went for Cubby aces on one of my holes. Hit solid chain twice, once with the disc clearly hitting the basket after chains before falling out.

Overall, I made 19 out of 32 birdies on the hole. So, for what it was, I had a good time! :)

Continuing with the Cubby Quest, I threw the same 16 putters today. I had a single bogey due to a bad kick. Otherwise, I had 18 birdies, and... on throw 23 of the day, I finally hit the Cubby Ace that I was going for! And it was witnessed by my daughter, who was on her swing-set, who came running over to give me a high-five and a chest-bump! :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts