• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] some crap i found in the back room.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
one way to check on that small bead is to see if it's a san marino. Does it say san marino on the bottom and have a bead on the rim? Or does it have no city listed (like most of the putt and approach beadless aviars)?

I'm interested if it's a san marino...

How much for glo teebird? Is it DX glo?

yeah its dx ....its got to be one from when they were the small center stamp glo.....like 2003.....its an older one.....i put it in the "what is the story on this disc" thread to find out some info....

why don't you ever post prices?

i'd be interested in some, but i never PM people when there is no price

I have played for 5 years ....i use to always throw the same discs ....stock stuff....i did not have a computer until about a year ago....all this stuff is new to me on values and all........my brother was murdered in november of 2009......he played since 1991 .....im the only one in the family that plays ....so i got his discs ....over 300......i dont want to give his stuff away....so thats why i dont put up prices ......you guys know the going rate of stuff ...i dont...

sorry to hear about your brother. my father just passed away.

i was just asking that because i don't know what #2's range is. fwiw, does it feel like CE plastic or is it tacky at all?

I have a 10x KC banshee that I found.

I doesnt feel like kc pro that you find the rocs in these days. It feels almost.....how do you say it....sort of echo-pro-ey.

When you feel the difference between star and echostar......think if they made and echo-pro plastic. It's a lot tougher and more durable than pro. pretty stiff and not bendy at all. Yet, it's very very grippy. Yes -- from you're last question -- It feels like softer CE plastic.

Hope that helps.

NOT WARPED YOU DOUCE!!! ....... has dimples... like your cheeks......heres the pics......

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.