• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

achievements are back! almost?

dreadlock86

course bagger
Diamond level trusted reviewer
like a bunch of you, i'm sure, i logged in a saw a ton of notifications for achievements reached. very cool that they are back but it looks like they don't have a home where they are displayed yet, unless i just haven't found it yet...

like a bunch of you, i'm sure, i logged in a saw a ton of notifications for achievements reached. very cool that they are back but it looks like they don't have a home where they are displayed yet, unless i just haven't found it yet...

Where are you seeing this?

I also didn't see anything about this.

Leaderboard listing here: Achievements leaderboard

How come I'm not on the list? I'm so confused, first it didn't load then it said it was broken after first page, I know I had many achievements before. huh. Also who in the heck are you? New admin? Nice to meet you, don't ban me lol. I NEED AN ADULT! GREENS! It's 4 in the morning folks don't judge me!

All my achievements just went through, thanks truonglv!

Last edited:
Mine just loaded up now. I also received an alert on my phone that they were loaded. if you can't find it, it's at the bottom of your profile page next to your followers and those you follow. looks like I have at least one error, and maybe a second.

I just got one too. Probably just uploading in some sort of order.

We are working to bringing back Achievements as you can see on a few profiles.

The system is recompiling them based on the criteria, so my apologies for the notices...if they're annoying, should only be once.

We are working to bringing back Achievements as you can see on a few profiles.

The system is recompiling them based on the criteria, so my apologies for the notices...if they're annoying, should only be once.
Thank you!

Wish there was a better way people could find the status of the various projects you and your team are working on.

I think every experienced person understands that there are priorities, emergencies, things being researched, things desired but currently not feasible, etc. If there was a way for anyone to see the status of their favorite "ask" it would create a bit more patience, goodwill, and customer sat.

It might also cut down on the "where's the thing I asked for????" posts.

Now, I feel like I'm somebody.

*scrambles to figure out what new achievement he can nab quickly to catch up to wolfhaley*

Just over here with my 2 lame bronze achievements.

What I really need is the ability to fix these flippin course photo's and media folders for my local courses.

Is there an award for that too?

Now, I feel like I'm somebody.

*scrambles to figure out what new achievement he can nab quickly to catch up to wolfhaley*

Wolf kinda in a league of his own. Actually I think he's going after Valkyrie Kid in all aspects of the site. Too bad he won't get reviewer of the year for 2024! ha!

Do we still have the post about what numbers got you to which levels for what?

Do we still have the post about what numbers got you to which levels for what?
Here's what the thresholds were set at previously for the four levels of each achievement:
Stat Addict (Holes Played): 1,000, 5,000. 20,000, 50,000
Aces: 1, 5, 10, 25
Workout (Miles Walked): 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000
Course Explorer: 50, 200, 500, 1,000
Shutterbug (Photos Added): 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000
Linker (Links Added): 25, 50, 250, 500
Disc Collector: 50, 150, 400, 800
State Explorer: 5, 10, 20, 50
Country Explorer: 2, 4, 8, 15
Road Warrior (Roadtrips Planned): 3, 10, 20, 50
Discoverer (Courses Added): 5, 25, 50, 75
Correspondant (Course Conditions Updated): 50, 175, 400, 1,000
Videographer (Videos Added): 25, 50, 125, 250
Wordsmith (Reviews Written): 25, 50, 125, 250
Competitor (Tournaments RSVPed): 20, 50, 125, 250
Tournament Director(I believe tournaments added): 25, 50, 125, 250
Informant (Hole Tips Added): 50, 150, 350, 700

Nice. Anyone show their Aces badge? Mine are not showing (should have the first two).

Mine isn't yet, but it may be going through one achievement at a time. I'm also noticing some achievements are showing up multiple times to show each level I have hit in reviews and photos.