• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

achievements are back! almost?

I'm 200 (198, actually) short of the 500 courses played badge I've been given. While appreciated, I think I'd prefer accuracy a bit more 😉

I got that one too, but I've only played 211 courses. All the other achievements that show on my profile are legit.

Now, I feel like I'm somebody.

*scrambles to figure out what new achievement he can nab quickly to catch up to wolfhaley*

Just bang out 67 more reviews and you're there.

You need to start carrying your own weight around here. You act like your legs are broken or something...

;)

Glad to see you're back in the game buddy. Hope to see some more reviews from you next year if possible. Honestly I'm just glad you're all good. Or goodish at least. (y)

@playrecords haha. It's a tropical illusion.. since apparently I only have the crown for paying I'm guessing it appears that I've done it all theyre shaded out... haha look at yours, you have 5, and then everything else I have. It's a punch card, and I ain't punched shit. I thought maybe Grip was messing with me at first....

@ThrowaEnvy lol. noticed it now. funny changes to this site we have known and loved all these years...

am I the only one who noticed the maximum badge total equals 69? ;)

(at least on throwaenvy's profile)

Last edited: