• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

achievements are back! almost?

Looking better & better greens! I did note I'm actually missing three full domains at this point (course condition updates, tourney director and competitor), but happy to see these returning. Some of us OCD nerds were always excited to chase a statistical hurdle. Heck, I'd keep after more, if there were higher thresholds. :)

my photos badge is wrong, HELP!

lol, nice work bringing the achievements back.(y)

An update has been pushed to remove duplicate achievements, highlighting the highest ranking.
Example: WolfHaley and Sillybizz
wolfhaley

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/members/sillybizz.4003/

Looking better @greens (y)

I'm assuming you're working on JUST showing the current achievement levels of each user? For example, If I'm a Diamond level "Wordsmith", it's pretty obvious I was bronze, silver and gold before that. It'd look nicer and be WAY less clutter.

I appreciate what you guys are doing, even if you don't know my name yet :p

200.gif

I'm assuming you're working on JUST showing the current achievement levels of each user?

Mine is now just the current levels.

Also seems the ace badge is gone.

Mine actually seems to show EVERY POSSIBLE achievement, including ones I don't have yet. But the ones I don't have yet are greyed out.

Mine actually seems to show EVERY POSSIBLE achievement, including ones I don't have yet. But the ones I don't have yet are greyed out.

This is how mine looks too. Also @Surge5 my ace medal is showing up. Seems they're still messing around with the whole thing.