• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sooo... Who escaped for a turkey shoot?

Chiefstang

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
With all the inevitable torture of dealing with in-laws, and spouses and such through this Thanksgiving holiday, who was able to come up with a flawless excuse to escape...

...Recover some sanity...

... And throw?

Played what I could of "Skilborne" this afternoon (due to someone stealing several of the baskets on the pro layout), and then me and my bro-in-law played the regular Kilborne layout. As we were driving home past Eastway Park and Sugaw Creek we saw folks on both courses.

i played this afternoon around 3ish after we got done with the meal and everyone cleared out. it was cold.

end turkeylog

Rained all day here. I wanted to get one round in, I'm playing in a Black Friday doubles tournament tomorrow. Gonna be cold.

Playing tomorrow morning. It will be cold. Cant wait. Cant thing of a better thing to do on a day off. It beats waiting in front of stores in the cold.

when it's 35 and sleeting?

not me.

(that being said, i'll be out in regularity this winter, just didn't feel the urge today)

i sat my bony ass at home, drank, and watched foosball.

go saints!

Playing tomorrow morning. It will be cold. Cant wait. Cant thing of a better thing to do on a day off. It beats waiting in front of stores in the cold.

at some point in my life, i pledge to be one of the *******s that drives by stores at 2am where everyone is sleeping and blow one of those train-horn-on-a-car kits at all the retards standing in line.

and there will be video.

/yes, it WILL be worth the cost of the traffic tickets.

I wanted to this afternoon, but I worked last night, and by the time I got up, I just wasn't up to it. I do plan to play on Sunday for sure, just not till then

I just got home from playing what was probably my best glow round ever at Rankin. It was a little wet, but good and fun.

Played in the rain myself. Seems to be the order of the day. Not too cold here, but with all the "out of towners", it was nice to have some peace.

Threw like **** by the way.

Plan to get my fix tomorrow while everyone else is out killing themselves to save a few bucks. I am so glad I don't work in retail anymore.

Rained all day here. I wanted to get one round in,

Same here. I was planning on getting out and playing a round at Lincoln Ridge this morning but it rained all day long.

...iC...

Had work all day, didn't step foot outside until after sunset, with the intention of getting out for some solo night golf, only to discover it's like 20 and windy...I CAN golf in that weather, but I need to get used to the cold first!

I got a few rounds in with my dad while visiting family in San Antonio...If the weather holds up in the morning I'm gonna have to try to sneak in another round before I head back to Houston!! I found like 5 discs today, 4 of which were just sitting in trees like 10 feet up. I was able to return one, but the rest had no numbers. Thank you disc golfers of San Antonio!!!

I played a round this morning.

we threw all our bag on a few easy holes. Had to get a gobble gobble ace. Cubby ace or not. it was great

My bro in law did hit one.

Got a quick round in before it started raining in BG. 25 mph winds didn't dampen my spirits. Happy turkey day everyone.

Latest posts