• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Southern/Mid Oregon DG

Shipwreck99

I'm In Roseburg Oregon, And just started playing DG Riverfront is cool And Whistlers Bend Rocks, Green Oaks Needs some work but is Ok, Any where else in the area North Or South thats worth the drive?

You must drive the 45-50 miles North and play Dexter!! It's one of my favorite courses in Oregon. There are some interesting holes and lots of variety; no true par 4 holes but a very good par 3 courses. I've also heard good things about North Regional Park but I have not played there.

You should come up in June for the Horning's Hideout Meet it's going to be a ton of fun!

Frog Creek just outside of Ashland is a ridiculous experience if you're up for adventure and cows

*might be the most frustrating place ever if you don't have a beer or two

Salem: Cascades Gateway & Woodmansee Park
Corvallis-ish: Adair Park, Willamette Park
Dallas: Dallas City Park
Portland: Milo Mciver State Park, Dabney State Park & Pier Park

I'm recommending courses I have personally played.

You must drive the 45-50 miles North and play Dexter!! It's one of my favorite courses in Oregon. There are some interesting holes and lots of variety; no true par 4 holes but a very good par 3 courses. I've also heard good things about North Regional Park but I have not played there.

You should come up in June for the Horning's Hideout Meet it's going to be a ton of fun!

What he said. Dexter was my home course for almost two years and I loved it. It is truly a great course all par 3 and technical and open. Recently they have cut down a few trees to promote the "oak grove" and made it easier but it is still great course.
North Regional(cottage grove) is also a nice course made by a local player. They move the baskets a good amount and the scene at CG and Dexter is pretty good. You get the occasional drunkard but a lot of good players in the area.

Also not far from corvallis is Bryant park which is a decent course but I believe they have a few crazy holes

So i will dive up and try Dexter next weekend, Dallas will have to be next mounth ill be up in Salem anyway but thanks for the info guys

Latest posts