• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

I keep in occasional contact with Terry C. He's still working a crazy schedule (unless that has recently changed) near Detroit.

I'm sure he'll let us all know when he's available again!

I miss TC...:(

alright ladies, it's on my calendar and my wife will be at a baby shower... FALLASBURG, March 17th at 11am!!
should be friggin sweet!

images

Bumpage.

Well Thanks to rshrevo invited me via PM so I saw this as I am have been MIA for so long (lots and lots of work). Anyways I will most likely be down for this. BOOM!

Yeah, just how crowded are we gonna make this course???
Anybody doin' a head count?
EJVogie and I plan to hitch-hike together.

I keep in occasional contact with Terry C. He's still working a crazy schedule (unless that has recently changed) near Detroit.

I'm sure he'll let us all know when he's available again!

I miss TC...:(

Wonder if he's been hitting some of our better courses: Hudson Mills, Indy Lake, Rolling Hills, Kensington, etc.

Speaking of which, what would it take to get you out this way Juke? :rolleyes:
You just scared of Dee-troit? :p

Last edited:
i plan on being there trying to get a coworker to go with me. not sure if i can get a third person to come with me out there as well.

I am now 50/50 for attending.

I just got hired (finally, geez, recessions like suck n shizz) and start tomorrow. Every other Saturday I've gotta work mornings, so we'll see how that pans out.

@BogeyNoMore: Detroit's a haul but I was planning on head up that way at some point this summer if possible. I've got an uncle that lives north of Detroit that I've been meaning to visit for a while now. I'll definitely hit you up when I figure something out.

Yeah, just how crowded are we gonna make this course???
Anybody doin' a head count?
EJVogie and I plan to hitch-hike together.

Which one of us is carrying the chainsaw? I prefer to carry a bloody hatchet when hitch-hiking.

I am now 50/50 for attending.

I just got hired (finally, geez, recessions like suck n shizz) and start tomorrow. Every other Saturday I've gotta work mornings, so we'll see how that pans out.
Hope to see you there and that new job works out for you in more than just a DG sorta way!

@BogeyNoMore: Detroit's a haul but I was planning on head up that way at some point this summer if possible. I've got an uncle that lives north of Detroit that I've been meaning to visit for a while now. I'll definitely hit you up when I figure something out.
Cool! FYI - Ann Arbor and that area don't have a monopoly on quality Metro Detroit courses. There's also Addison Oaks, Holly Woods, Stony Creek, Riverbends and Grizzly Oaks... all north of Detroit.

Which one of us is carrying the chainsaw? I prefer to carry a bloody hatchet when hitch-hiking.
If you likes hatchets, go right a head - I'll bring the chainsaw.

just because you might be bringing hatchets and chainsaws doesn't mean that you will be allowed to use them to improve your lie during the round. No matter how bad that tree got in the way of your drive.

I will be bringing a guy from work with me to the meet. still haven't heard from the other person I asked to join us.

Attending: 2 undecided: 1

just because you might be bringing hatchets and chainsaws doesn't mean that you will be allowed to use them to improve your lie during the round. No matter how bad that tree got in the way of your drive.
What if the TD says it's OK? :p

Latest posts