• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

^ Star plastic? For Jeff? Must be an imposter!

Also, :hfive: for having a few with me! :D

^ Star plastic? For Jeff? Must be an imposter!

Also, :hfive: for having a few with me! :D

It's a USDCG or whatever the all Black one in star plastic. I think it's for a collection more then for him to throw

Yes, beer at 11am, yes. (E-man's mother's maiden name: Bailey :D)

73 degrees and dry for Saturday. Gonna go play now, its 79 here in GR! :cool:

you coming elliot?
I threw at shore acres today and it was f'n gorgeous!

I have been practicing putting for the last 4 days, and I have to say today was by far the worst I did of the 4.

I need a vacation from everything :doh: Can't wait to see all you chumps Saturday :D :hfive: ;)

Gonna get B3NDERED.

got my practice in today at Hughes after i went to physical therapy for the pinched nerve in my shoulder. i think it was helping i was actually throwing a little farther then i usually do on that course overthrew some holes. went OB by throwing across the street on 10. have never thrown across the street. what was stranger yet was that i was throwing into the wind when aiming at the hole. Looking forward to Saturday.

Kick ass round at shore acres... Tees were in long position and I.still threw eleven over, my best round there

what he meant to say was that the baskets were in the long position they have two positions to put the baskets in. first part of the year they are usually in the shorter positions then near the middle of the year they move them to the far back positions.

just doing some computing. looks like 7 tags will be at the meet. that is if sgamerp gets his before saturday. right now the only two people who cant trade with each other are apdrvya and b3nder

Hell yes I'm coming!

Played Hammond Hill in Hastings today (GR courses are absurd right now) and got eaten by mosquitos....on March 15th!!! :confused: :\

Looks like 'ol lady nature is cooperating

Obviously, things are always subject to change, but the Saturday's forecast for Lowell, MI looks sweet! :hfive:

60's -70's, 0%-10% chance of precip, light to moderate wind

Sunset @ 7:51PM, with 30% chance of showers - could put a damper on a glow round, just have to wait and see.

Threw like @$$ yesterday, quit after 9, hopefully I do better Saturday :D
s'alright, long as you don't smell like @$$... :p

Latest posts