• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Steady

Word on the street is these sold out at the memorial. The ones who have them describe a softer feel. Not sure how soft, but I will figure out when I get mine.

To me, these feel like a soft blend judge, with a slight puddle top. They putt and throw more OS than a judge, but not quite as OS as a wizard.

I'm hoping future runs will be more firm, but Discraft does not frequently have firm baseline runs.

The fact that we still don't know yet (with several insider members) is a little upsetting. They put a "Available Soon" tab on the website, but it just takes you back to the top of the page.

Anyone have details?

I asked them on the steady page of their website on Thursday and they said that it would be out in a couple weeks.

To me, these feel like a soft blend judge, with a slight puddle top. They putt and throw more OS than a judge, but not quite as OS as a wizard.

I'm hoping future runs will be more firm, but Discraft does not frequently have firm baseline runs.

I love me some puddle top putters, but the softness is concerning me. I'm not familiar with soft blend plastic, is it omega ss soft or jk aviar soft?

It'll probably be this week when they get back from the memorial. They've been busy out in AZ and will probably get to an actual release later this week or next. It's real soon guys! I can't wait to find a firm run of these. More than likely they'll see how this new D-Line blend goes before they get another run going. Not sure what plastic they'll run after the First Flights.

Pro-D isn't firm enough for ya? This is a new blend of D-Line they're working with. It sounds like this might be between pro-d and soft x.

mcpro is as soft as I go with putters. I like dd classic hard.

The new blend from Discraft does sound neat.

mcpro is as soft as I go with putters. I like dd classic hard.

The new blend from Discraft does sound neat.

I am also a fan of firm putters. Soft to Super Soft wizards we what I putted with before switching to pro D focuses(foci?). Still pretty darn rigid but not as firm as softs.

EYE OF THE TIGER! I just ordered a blue and a white both 170-172 from Fresno flight center. Thanks for the heads up Fresno!

Latest posts