• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Step one

Hi, my names Eric, and I have a problem. I want to buy every single disc ever made.....that is all
Sounds like my current thoughts about fairway drivers: gazelles, teebirds, leopards, eagles, cyclones, etc. You get the idea. I want them in a most plastics, 150 class and high 160s, and enough time to throw and season them all.

I hear you.

Me too. Some of justify it. Some of us just admit it.

No joke, I'm almost at 100 discs now and I just started in June...

I have narrowed it down to only discs I like....and look cool...and that I want.

I do buy multiples of molds that I like. It doesn't help that I'm throwing a lot of DX and am still trying to figure out my ideal disc weights. I blame Lat 64, Vibram, and my desire to break in base plastic.

It has been 4 hours since my last purchase....I can quit any time, really...

1.) cut a hole in a box
2.) put yo junk in that box
3.) make her open the box

That's how you do it.

Other than discs I think would be good for my game, my "collection" is limited to unique and weird discs. Like the Ching Velocity with the accelerator holes, the Aerobie driver with the off-center rim, the Quest AT Wheel, which is supposed to be a straight line roller? I don't use these discs during my rounds, but I just think they're interesting.

I just started a collection of latitude 64 black gold line discs. Oh man, I blame MVP and Lat.64 for making discs that look too good to throw.