• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sticking to one company

18 Discs in the Grip A.

14 - Innova
2 - Discraft
1 - MVP
1 - Gateway

I've tried all of them except Legacy and have come to the conclusion that I just trust and groove more with Innova (excuse the pun).

I bag 2 Discraft Forces for my FH shots, a Proton Volt (don't jibe with the Firebird for some reason. Too OS?) for headwind shots and a Voodoo for putting. Other that, Innova.

18 Discs in the Grip A.

14 - Innova
2 - Discraft
1 - MVP
1 - Gateway

I've tried all of them except Legacy and have come to the conclusion that I just trust and groove more with Innova (excuse the pun).

I bag 2 Discraft Forces for my FH shots, a Proton Volt (don't jibe with the Firebird for some reason. Too OS?) for headwind shots and a Voodoo for putting. Other that, Innova.

That explains most of my lineup too. Innova definitely has the biggest part, but they just don't make a Wizard, Comet or a Zone.

That explains most of my lineup too. Innova definitely has the biggest part, but they just don't make a Wizard, Comet or a Zone.

Good God, I've been drinking.

Forgot the mids, LOL. I also bag a Buzzz, Wasp and Comet.

For those of you counting at home, that's 11 Innova, 5, Discraft, 1 MVP, 1 Gateway...

Latest posts