• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Bag and Discs on Ebay?

Sean was with some of us on Sat at the tourney in Kitchener, and was so stoked about all the time and effort you all put in for some Canaidian who you have never met.

Thanks from another Canuk

Wait, these were Canadians we helped out? Crap! Bunch of dang moose junkies, I'll never forgive you for giving us Robin Williams and Celine Dion, NEVER!

j/k

Wait, these were Canadians we helped out? Crap! Bunch of dang moose junkies, I'll never forgive you for giving us Robin Williams and Celine Dion, NEVER!

j/k

Yeah, but we also got John Candy, Alan Alda, Rhea Pearlman...ok -they gave us John Candy!

So I read most of this but I couldn't keep reading. Did he get his bag back? Did anyone get in trouble for it?

he got the bag back, but the guy selling the stuff had bought it at a thift store, so the real theif is still at large and unpunished.

he got the bag back, but the guy selling the stuff had bought it at a thift store, so the real theif is still at large and unpunished.

Well at least it has a happy ending. I'm sure the guy will get caught doing something else stupid so theres some comfort in that.

Just saw this thread. That was awesome! Great job everybody! The only people I feel bad for are the buyers who thought they were scoring a sweet deal on disc gear. Hope they put the story in the next magazine so I can show everyone.

This thread should be on the front page as the best thread ever. I saw mentioned that it should be stickied and I second that. It is the best thread I have read yet! Everyone should read this to see the REAL side of the disc golf community. :thmbup: