• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Suggest 1 Disc to Manufacturers. - What do you need?

Because you actually want it, or just to see if it is possible?

That comment was totally sarcastic.

But . . .

If they came out with something like that, i'd buy it. That'd be a great disc for really short dogleg shots. There's a hole in Northern Georgia that is straight for 80 feet, a 50 degree left turn for 120 feet, and a 50 degree left turn for 20 feet (I haven't played that course in a year or so). add that up and you're actually going backwards at the very end. A disc like with a lot of overstability and glide would be great on that hole. Maybe I should just get another Viper though.

That comment was totally sarcastic.

But . . .

If they came out with something like that, i'd buy it. That'd be a great disc for really short dogleg shots. There's a hole in Northern Georgia that is straight for 80 feet, a 50 degree left turn for 120 feet, and a 50 degree left turn for 20 feet (I haven't played that course in a year or so). add that up and you're actually going backwards at the very end. A disc like with a lot of overstability and glide would be great on that hole. Maybe I should just get another Viper though.

Dang. Are there mandos on that hole, or can you up and over it?

Just bring back CE? This is coming from a Discraft thrower too!

An xd like putter with a shallow rim in softer grippier plastic. The r-pro dart comes close but the rim is still a little too deep for my preference.

More beadless putters. The Putt'r has been tempting me recently, but I'm happy enough with my Voodoos, that have an extremely tiny bead, that I haven't shelled out for a Putt'r. And that's a really strange thing to pronounce: Putt'r.

An xd like putter with a shallow rim in softer grippier plastic. The r-pro dart comes close but the rim is still a little too deep for my preference.

Pro-D Ringer. Low profile and pro d plastic is pretty soft. It does have a little bead tho so that may put you off.

Merge a Leopard with a #2 Slice and that would be a sweet disc. ...for me anyways! :D

I'll phrase it this way, A #2 Slice with the Distance of a Leopard.

I'd love to see Discraft bring back the Z Storm and the GT discs (Buzzz and Slipstream).

I'd also like to see more discs in better plastics from all the companies in the 150 class to 165 weight range!!!

I would really like a deep dish driver. I get incredible snap out of my Rhyno but usually can't get as much out of drivers.

I just wish Latitude would make a straight fairway. Something less stable than the Striker and slower.

Since the new stabilized, lightweight, Star Boss and Destroyer are both great flyers for me, I would like to see Dave complete the trio of speed demons by making a stabilized, light Xcaliber. Something around 165 grams would be sweet, maybe red,no,wait,yellow,no,red.
Ok orange then.

Latest posts