• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sunshine State Shootout - NT event

Cool stuff. It would be nice if the comments were a little more descriptive. Go MJ!

Looking for the AM scores, I know they played a round today, has anyone got any updates? We have a local girl playing INT women and I would like to know how she is doing.

Glad to see MJ on the lead card.....actually know him. He will play a few of the SCDGO tournaments from time to time. He threw an awesome round at Timmons park in Greenville once....a 37! His ONLY par hit the hatband and bounced off.

Watched the online scoring and looked at pics all day yesterday, and doing it again today. I miss Mike Barnett's events they were always great, also the Jacksonville, Fl events. I just miss Florida sometimes. Wish I was there spectating. Looks like they are off, and go GG.

mj is as nice a guy as any of the top pros out there, hopefully he'll take it home to charlotte.

MJ is a great guy, played several casual round with him, and he is as humble as they come. he doesnt mind giving advice, and explaining technique and stradegy. he helps anyone who asks.:clap:

Now the 8 holes they had played have disappeared off of the live scoring page, are they just calling off the whole round due to weather? It was shaping up to be an interesting round too.

Dude, this live scoring thing is intense. Doss and Climo tied for the lead through 18 in the final round. Feldberg just one back. Whoa!

Latest posts