• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Putting together some putter videos this week. Recently filmed with MVP's line-up as well as the Prodigy putters, and filmed a few holes with a dx aviar I found. Couple of metal hits and ace runs!

Haha that was my first drive with an Aviar in four years, and thats exactly what the last one did :D

First putters were star and kc big bead aviars. First time I tried a puter drive was #12 at Arboretum, the 250' ace run. Turned HARD right haha, felt like the deep rim stuck to my hand. Ended up buying a Pro Rhyno that day and learned to drive with it instead, and had to deal with the OAT the Rhyno hid when I picked up Wizards...

Haha I had fun with that and the no look turbo putt at renny gold. I'm trying to think of fun stuff like that to throw in there, makes it more enjoyable to film if not everything is serious.

Testing out a Crosslap Credo today. What a unique feeling putter.

I got one recently and i found its way into my bag immediately. Did you get the firmer one or the insanely floppy one?

It feels about as beefy as a Zone, more OS than rhynos. More traditional putter shape than a Zone, but the curved inner rim and wide diameter five it a unique feel.

how does it compare to the zone or rhyno?

I found it to be more like a Zone or Pig. Stability of an ESP Zone, less skip, and better feeling plastic IMO.

I was throwing a Sinus before I got a Credo and this kicked the Sinus out.