• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Really nice! Shows his style, and almost comes across as an add or an old skateboarding VHS highlight reel.

Chip just sent me this, its a collection of throws from our easter round.

I wonder if the locals take that hyzer route I threw on hole #2? Seems like the best way to play that hole.

Chip just sent me this, its a collection of throws from our easter round.

I wonder if the locals take that hyzer route I threw on hole #2? Seems like the best way to play that hole.

The locals play the first tree as a mando. I know its not marked.

Played a tourney there earlier this year, and they said it's normally a mando to the left and you aren't allowed to throw out over the beach..... then they said that during the tourney they were going to play it as a "cheater hole" and let you go that route. Waaaay more fun than trying to go down the center of the trees!

9GBRj2x.jpg

Someone has a new home course :)

Haha, I'm on 7 now and I've had a few runs. Four birdies so far.

This is going to be a great spot for disc testing. Got some wide open soccer fields for bombs and plenty of wooded holes for accurate shots.

I think my first video since moving here is going to be a bag review. Should be coming this week!

Sure is warm here today!

Haha, I'm on 7 now and I've had a few runs. Four birdies so far.

This is going to be a great spot for disc testing. Got some wide open soccer fields for bombs and plenty of wooded holes for accurate shots.

I think my first video since moving here is going to be a bag review. Should be coming this week!

Sure is warm here today!

Let me know if you want someone to throw with on some of the north side courses. Hornet's Nest, Nevin, Bradford, R.L. Smith, etc. There's a lot of good golf here. I think you'll enjoy it.

Latest posts