• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

A 41 would be 1080-1090 rated. A few of the lines that Mike hit for birdies would definitely not be the intended lines (2, 7, 13) but worked out. Don't know if those were the only shots taken or highlights.
Good points, of course. I did enjoy the "luck!" text he displayed on the video of #13.

As for the question about highlights, I prefer to believe that all of Mike's videos are single takes and he's just that awesome. More fun that way!

What are these funny expressions that Ween and their fans use?

Ween-people say "mang" to mean "dude" and they say "brown" a lot to mean a lot of things. If someone is real cool, they are referred to as "****er" as in "He's a real ****er, wouldn't you say?" They also refer to a female spouse or girlfriend as a "yak" and boyfriends as a "cak".

-from the Ween FAQ

Urban dictionary is one my most used sites, after reading this thread. :\

Hey Mike, how's the finger?

Yeah, I've never been cool enough to know when to shut up. definitely not brown. ****, I'm doing it again, aren't I?

NBl7zcw.jpg

Played Hornets Nest for my first time. Threw my Axis on 13 and bounced off the inner rim. Inches...

Urban dictionary is one my most used sites, after reading this thread. :\

Hey Mike, how's the finger?

Doing better. I'm relying on FH more because its more comfortable. The only thing that bothers is these days is BH max D shots, stuff over 430'.

just sampling

huh--just played 3 of the county's 15+ courses. So much more to do. Another 30 courses in adjoining counties.

We'll put a shirt on you!!

What did you think of the nest? It's my hone course, and probably my favorite as well.

I really enjoyed it. We played the regular tees instead of the web layout since we were kind of tired from our first two rounds. I thought it was a very well balanced design. Some tighter, wooded shots but plenty of more open holes. Some of those first ones that are in the 375-430' range and pretty straight were just my style, I feel real accurate at that range. I liked how many elevated baskets there were. Very scenic course overall.

I definitely plan to go back and try the other layout sometime. I feel like this would be a good tournament course for me to play, just seems to suite my abilities well.

Latest posts