• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Well how often do you bring a camera and tripod to a tournament that you're playing in? It is a little distracting :p

I have no idea the extent of his injury from earlier in the year, but that certainly wouldn't help you out in your bid to qualify for one of the biggest tournaments of the year.

I'm hoping Mike can shed some light on what happened to him through the qualifying round. I wonder how his finger held up.

i hope everything is ok, his website redirects to google and he deleted his reddit account.

Sorry that you feel that way Mike, and I hope you find peace in whatever comes next. Its kinda sad that those of us that still love this game cant watch your vids anymore. They have helped many a player improve their games...

My guess is that he took all the vids down because of the ****storm that now emerges. They will probably be up again in 1 or 2 weeks when most people forgot about this incident.