• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Disc Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hung in the call for a hot sec, there were a few guys just casually talking and I hung up.

wait so you wither have to call or use skype to get audio? really?

This is pathetically unprofessional. If you're going to market and publicize an event with a static start time, then start it on time. My only interest now is the response (or lack of); excuse making for the tardiness or completely ignoring it.

Did you expect more from that pic where Nikko abused his shift key? The grammar and capitalization killed it for me.

I don't like being an enforcer in that stuff, but come on - if you're trying to look professional and push a new business opportunity at least proofread.

Multi level marketing..... Really! So bummed, I'm bummed that they would use the a disc golf community to get thier mlm business grown. This guy started out saying that "we need corp sponsors to grow disc golf, and we don't have them....so you join a company and make money... You spent it on what you love anyways and that grows the sport."

Really!!! Way off man!

Tuned in for a few minutes. Seems like you could make some good dough if you get people to sign up

Yea they want us to buy a mobile plan, and then we make money off of a pyramid scheme. The guy taking (not Nikko) is just trying to convince us to buy into the product. So far im not buying it.

a what? can you give a quick rundown of what that is?

I felt like i got duped into a sales call....

They are promoting some mobile company called Solavei which pays members who get people to sign up for the network. The company advertises Unlimited everything for $49. It seems pretty shady to be honest.

Lol, so like a pyramid scheme type thing?

whats going on

edit: panda posted right before I did

Is he honestly pushing a mobile phone carrier that will somehow kick back money to disc golf? I can't listen in, but that's what the slides look like. Do a quick Google search on for Solavei Scam. The same people that are behind this company are in federal court after being sued for defrauding shareholders out of 1.3 billion dollars. You can also search "lawsuit against Ryan Wuerch". Is this a pyramid scheme? Sounds sketchy anyways...

Lets just join these too! ....

Vemma-vitamins and sports drinks
Legal shield - identity protection
Organic gold- coffee
Amway- everything else.......

Someone is spreading them-self too thin, and their brain is wayyyy out there.

im guessing nikki didnt back this..id assume his FB got hacked...or maybe im wrong

This is so wrong. I'm really disappointed that Nikko would get involved in something like this. I don't think this is a good thing for the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.