• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Trilogy

this discussion has finally evolved into a

brokenrecord-600x600.jpg

You counted? You care about what discs I use, what disc golf team I'm in, how and how often I post......would you like to know what toilet paper I prefer so you can judge me on that too?

lol what odd things this thread does to people. If you want to smell my fart and tell me what I should have had for dinner last night that might be helpful. :eek:

no you idiot, you can view how much everyone posted in each post. i dont give a **** what discs you throw or what team your sleeping with this year. but good on you for liking two big D's

:p

I don't post often but have got to extend kudos to you all. This is why Internet forums are great and keep me coming back. Meaningless people arguing in circles about meaningless things. Thank you.

Every thread along the lines of "I'm joining Team Trilogy, help me replace my bag" eventually devolves into talk about Team Trilogy, might as well devote a thread to it.

So who here is on the team? What exactly is it? Why did you join? What perks are you getting for being on the team?

In less than 24 hours with that one question this thread has devolved into the big, fat, stinking, shiny turd that we see now. Bravo DGCR. :thmbup:

Say what you will. It is still the greatest marketing play by any disc golf company.

Say what you will. It is still the greatest marketing play by any disc golf company.

No that's the Innova Pro Shop but this is close cutting out other retailers people would normally get their discs from to buy with a slight discount from the manufacture direct. Way to go DD screw the retailers like innova! nice move'

How will the retailers keep selling all this great euro plastic if everyone joins team trilogy and buys direct with their SWEET discount?!

No that's the Innova Pro Shop but this is close cutting out other retailers people would normally get their discs from to buy with a slight discount from the manufacture direct. Way to go DD screw the retailers like innova! nice move'

How will the retailers keep selling all this great euro plastic if everyone joins team trilogy and buys direct with their SWEET discount?!

Not everyone on TT uses DD. I know because I manage the accounts and a large percentage haven't set up their account for TT access. Also, a large number of other retailers have offered us the same support as DD did; and I know of a couple that offer the same deal on their entire store, not just Trilogy products.

Yea, DD is still pretty much the whiz for retailers. We use them for all of our trilogy related discs and they have never screwed us over.

It was a joined effort from all of them, I guess I should have worded it a bit different.

not really actually. I was part of the group that started it, and none of the companies were involved at the beginning, and it certainly wasn't their idea.

I think it is great that everyone has choices. I am confused as to why anybody, not actually sponsored by trilogy, would have a trilogy only bag? Don't get me wrong, I have and throw a couple of their discs, but blind brand loyalty is very confusing to me. I carry a few discraft out of loyalty, but only because in my area, Discraft has done a lot for me. As a partriarch of local disc golf and personally.
I agree, but sadly some fools will do anything to feel like they belong to something important. L. Ron Hubbard, Josef Stalin, Jim Jones, Michael Moore, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Smith, Marshall Applewhite, Richard DeVos, Steve Jobs, David Koresh and Charles Manson are just some of the people who have taken full advantage of this phenomenon.

And yes, I did just compare Team Toolagy to Heavens Gate, the Manson Family, Apple, Amway and the Nazis. Get over it.

Oh, and just to be clear, I DON'T hate Lat/Westside. I have a Fuse and Sword that I bag occasionally, and have tried many other discs they produce. I just have yet to see them do anything easier to find discs can't do, so I don't feel the need to spend time/effort tracking them down when Discraft, Innova, MVP, and Vibram are all much more readily available through my local retailer.

not really actually. I was part of the group that started it, and none of the companies were involved at the beginning, and it certainly wasn't their idea.

Well the people that started it represented 2 of 3 companies